Dang

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigdawg

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I’ve posted before about how lucky I am to have an accepting wife. Nothing has changed, but dang I want to go to the next level instead of her occasionally changing my pee diapers. I want to poop and have her change. I’d even love to have her force me to strip and give me a suppository or enema and quickly diaper me up and rush me out of the house or something like that. She’s awesome and will do anything I suggest but I’m just scared to ask her this. When we first had the talk we briefly said “no poop” and never brought it up again. But also initially she didn’t want me to pee and didn’t want to change me and didn’t want to wear/ wet herself. But over time we have done all of those with me just slightly mentioning it and she’s like sure let’s do it. She loves all of it now except she still struggles to wet her diaper but everything else she does happily now. It’s just one of those things I want to try. I might not even like it but I desperately want to try it. I even dream about her pooping for me.

Reactions: Lumos and JaysonTheRegressor
it sounds like it would be hard to foresee how she would feel about it if she's changed her views since you guys agreed on it and since she didn't like changing wet diapers. i think what i would do is just ask something like, if the views on the other stuff changed, did this one too? and if she says no, that could be that?

My fiancé is staunchly against messing diapers
Luckily I am too
I haven't asked him about wetting yet 🤔 but I think he'll probably be cool with it

CuteFantasy said:
it sounds like it would be hard to foresee how she would feel about it if she's changed her views since you guys agreed on it and since she didn't like changing wet diapers. i think what i would do is just ask something like, if the views on the other stuff changed, did this one too? and if she says no, that could be that?
Exactly what I think about it. Like maybe she’s open to it now? I just don’t want to push my luck and have her say “god no! Now I never want to see you in a diaper again because all I can think about is you messing in it” I’m sure it wouldn’t go like that but it’s so nerve racking. We’ve sorta hit a lull this year after having a baby and I want to try something new so bad.

Last edited:
JaysonTheRegressor said:
My fiancé is staunchly against messing diapers
Luckily I am too
I haven't asked him about wetting yet 🤔 but I think he'll probably be cool with it
We are lucky to even have them be accepting of diapers in general for sure. Everything else is just cherry on top.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: JaysonTheRegressor
Be careful. My old boss used to say “hogs get eaten”. Compared to what a lot of us get from our wives you are a lucky fellow. And not only are you considering it for yourself but you want her also to mess?

Reactions: sbmccue
Take what you can get never force the issue... that route paid off for me tremendously as you can see in my most recent posts.. good luck!

Reactions: bigdawg
bigdawg said:
I might not even like it but I desperately want to try it.
Do you currently poop in your diapers when she's not around? Since it appears the two of you had agreed no poop - just pee, I assume all you've done is pee in your diapers. Why not mess them when you're alone to see if you enjoy doing so. If not, your problem asking her to change a messing diaper is solved. If you do enjoy messing, then you've got a decision to make - ask her, don't ask her, quit messing.

Kayleigh said:
Be careful. My old boss used to say “hogs get eaten”. Compared to what a lot of us get from our wives you are a lucky fellow. And not only are you considering it for yourself but you want her also to mess?
Exactly why I haven’t mentioned it. A little clarification: we never said “no poop” exclusively. She just stated she didn’t think she would want to participate in that aspect but at the time she didn’t want to change a wet diaper and now she LOVES it especially in an intimate setting.

Peesalot said:
Do you currently poop in your diapers when she's not around? Since it appears the two of you had agreed no poop - just pee, I assume all you've done is pee in your diapers. Why not mess them when you're alone to see if you enjoy doing so. If not, your problem asking her to change a messing diaper is solved. If you do enjoy messing, then you've got a decision to make - ask her, don't ask her, quit messing.
Occasionally I’ll poop when I’m alone. Actually the first time in months a few days ago. We recently had a child so I’m rarely home alone very long at all. I’m home alone with our child but I don’t partake in diapers at all when I’m taking care of the baby for obvious reasons. And while it is fun to do alone, I still have that overwhelming urge for her to participate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back