Dailee Premium Slip Super

JonahAteAWhale

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Anyone tried these? I've heard they're super discreet AND absorbent, due to their stretchy form hugging style. Is this true? What else are they like? Is the plastic sufficiently white? Do they feel nice dry and wet? How noisy are they? Any other factors to consider.

I can get them for 70p per nappy (cheaper than Tena!) so it just seems too good to be true to me, there must be a catch.

Reactions: LifeGoesOn223
I've mostly used the 'performer' line of these but have also tried the premium and not noticed much difference in absorbency or performance between them.
I've only tried the maxi though not the super.

They fit really well, they don't have ridiculously long sides like the other elastic nappies on the market, but I found the absorbency of them really poor, they were slow to absorb even moderate wettings, and they couldn't wick the wetness around the nappy so once the front was saturated they'd leak.
The usable capacity of the maxi was about the same as a tena slip plus or id slip extra plus.
I think there's little to little pulp for the amount of sap, leading to slow absorbency and poor wicking, hopefully they will start using the 3 channel core like in there pullups which should make them a far better nappy.

Reactions: JonahAteAWhale
I found them really poor for absorbing wettness and will leak even after 2 mugs off coffee. I tried 3 nappies and they all leaked. They are thin and discreet but they don't give me any confidence going out in them. I will not buy them again.

I find even a Tena slip plus achieve fit has more absorbency than the Dailee slip Maxi. The Tena slip plus certainly wicks better and don't leak even after 3/4 hours with moderate fluid intake. Dailee leaked pretty much within one hour of wearing.

Last edited:
Dailee wep wipes are really good though. Will continue getting my monthly shipment of these as they are very good and smell nice, not chemically like my previous wet wipes I used.

Last edited:
Thanks for your replies guys. I don't think I will order a pack on the basis of what you've said. No point being discreet if they just leak!

JonahAteAWhale said:
Anyone tried these? I've heard they're super discreet AND absorbent, due to their stretchy form hugging style. Is this true? What else are they like? Is the plastic sufficiently white? Do they feel nice dry and wet? How noisy are they? Any other factors to consider.

I can get them for 70p per nappy (cheaper than Tena!) so it just seems too good to be true to me, there must be a catch.
The Dailee slip Premium is a very good modern discreet diaper - cloth like with good velcro-tapes. They swell quite a lot because they are very thin and well stuffed with SAP. I only can confirm that they are worth a try. I mostly use the stongest ones "maxi plus"

I too tried the Maxi Plus. The fit is excellent, it's probably one of the most comfortable ones.
However, the Maxi Plus (highest absorbency) is between a Tena Super and a Tena Maxi (which is good but not exceptional).
I would not test lowest absorbency, the Maxi Plus are already near invisible. If they would create a Super Maxi Ultra Plus (well, a 4-5 liters minimum), it could become my prefered ones due to stretchy sides and comfort.

I have tried them as well, only in the highest absorbancy, and in my opinion these are good diapers for daily use under normal clothes.
I try to wet smaller amounts at a time, so i cannot comment on the absorbancy speed aspect.
Just like any other diaper, I guess it depends on the size and shape of your body if they are a good fit for you.

I must be the only one that likes this product. I find them extremely comfortable and discreet. I’ve not tried the super, but the Maxi is a good day time option and they also offer a booster pad to wear with them. The Maxi plus is a good night time option, but they are hard to get in the UK.

Reactions: LifeGoesOn223 and TabaCrate
Cherrypie said:
I must be the only one that likes this product. I find them extremely comfortable and discreet. I’ve not tried the super, but the Maxi is a good day time option and they also offer a booster pad to wear with them. The Maxi plus is a good night time option, but they are hard to get in the UK.
I do find them very discreet and comfortable, they just don't reliably keep my trousers or bedding dry.
Something at the maxi absorbency should be able to hold up overnight, but they can't, it's just disappointing that they have the technology to make these great, but don't seem interested in making them with a 3 channel core.

JonahAteAWhale said:

Best discreet daytime diaper I've ever used *I've worn almost everything* due to the stretch sides *for amazing tab retention and comforte while moving* and they don't swell a ton. The highest absorbency ones don't swell too much when wet. I often use them for the gym etc.

Being a medical you can't expect the world when they come to absorbency.

Reactions: TabaCrate
Back