Cuties Boundless - A True Size 8 Diaper?

Personally, I'm not so much concerned about them fitting me. If they do happen to fit me, it's just a bonus.
I'm just glad that Cuties is thinking about older kids with special needs. Their needs will always comes 1st.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: TigerDL, Spidermanbatman, rainbowrudy and 3 others
I am looking at these for long stuffers. I prefer to use other diapers as stuffers because unlike the ones with adhesive when saturated they can be removed easily. I ordered the sample to see how these are. I might not get a pack/case anytime soon because I just bought a pack of size 7 Pampers.

Reactions: martin6479
DLScottsman said:
I am looking at these for long stuffers. I prefer to use other diapers as stuffers because unlike the ones with adhesive when saturated they can be removed easily. I ordered the sample to see how these are. I might not get a pack/case anytime soon because I just bought a pack of size 7 Pampers.
Been using the Size 7 Huggies Little Movers as stuffers lately. Might get some of these for the same purpose but not in a rush.

These are by far the longest baby style diaper on the market. I’m so happy that they are tall enough to cover my butt with no crack peeking out. I can easily wear them without pre stretching but much more comfortable with extenders. I was really hoping that they would ship more discreetly. My kid asked why I ordered a box of diapers and I explained that it was a reused box. Even with that I for sure will be ordering them again.

Reactions: Rezzu, BabyLink9, N0bu and 3 others
As Bp220 said, mines came in today. And all great things!

Reactions: BabyLink9 and hanzertas
Bp220 said:
These are by far the longest baby style diaper on the market. I’m so happy that they are tall enough to cover my butt with no crack peeking out. I can easily wear them without pre stretching but much more comfortable with extenders. I was really hoping that they would ship more discreetly. My kid asked why I ordered a box of diapers and I explained that it was a reused box. Even with that I for sure will be ordering them again.

Wow! What are your waist measures?... I'm very excited. :)

N0bu said:
The size 7 sleepys are identical in size to the cuties, if not larger, and can accommodate up to 66 lbs.
Are they? You would think by looking at the sleepy one on the left it seems considerably shorter, i guess it is crunched up a bit though.

Reactions: hanzertas
I am super excited for these diapers. Only a matter of time before they are sold in stores and more and more companies start making diapers for older kids. A size 8 diaper is amazing to see. Cant wait to try them some time.

Big19baby said:
I am super excited for these diapers. Only a matter of time before they are sold in stores and more and more companies start making diapers for older kids. A size 8 diaper is amazing to see. Cant wait to try them some time.
Only problem is that with the big companies like P&G & KK, aren't making true size 7 or 8. They're just slightly bigger than size 6 diapers. :(
For kids sake, I wish these sizes were bigger. Sure they're not the big sellers, like sizes N-6, but still there is a need for bigger size diapers. :)

Reactions: FudgedInLuvs, N0bu, hanzertas and 1 other person
koopa said:
Are they? You would think by looking at the sleepy one on the left it seems considerably shorter, i guess it is crunched up a bit though.
They may fit up to a 32-inch waist if you stretch them out a bit, which is pretty much the same size as the cuties, I purchased them on Amazon.

N0bu said:
They may fit up to a 32-inch waist if you stretch them out a bit, which is pretty much the same size as the cuties, I purchased them on Amazon.
Cool, are they similar in length as well? Back to front wise.

koopa said:
Cool, are they similar in length as well? Back to front wise.
Although I haven't really measured them, the back is longer but it's comparable to the front.

N0bu said:
Although I haven't really measured them, the back is longer but it's comparable to the front.
Whoops, i should be more clear, i’m not talking about the waist, i meant stretched out are the lengths similar sorry for not being clear.

I just got my box of them a couple days ago. When I stretched it out and did a basic measure it was 25.5 inches long front to back. The Mrs and I both have been wearing them all weekend.

• Wow
Reactions: Rezzu and PullUpsPunzie97
goodnites2011 said:
I just got my box of them a couple days ago. When I stretched it out and did a basic measure it was 25.5 inches long front to back. The Mrs and I both have been wearing them all weekend.
Wow those are quite surprisingly long. I assume that was for the Cuties and not the sleepys diaper nobu showed earlier

Yes that was for the Boundless by Cuties. I've bought and measured the Sleepovers before but the XL are honestly just rebranded Prevail Daily size small underwear without leakguards. Their okay but not great and a waste of the extra cost.

• Wow
Could anyone upload any pictures, please?

12srepaid said:
As soon as they sell in individual 20 per pack, I'll order a pack. I don't want 80 of them.

you don't want 80 of them yet.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: babybobby
They disintegrate after few hours, other then that 20 be good. 80 is a little much

Reactions: 12srepaid
Back