Cross dressing thoughts

Peesalot

I love cross dressing - the more often, the better
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Other
I'm wondering how many others identify with my thoughts and desires regarding cross dressing. First, understand I have absolutely zero interest in being female. I'm a guy, I enjoy being a guy, and I like my life as a guy. My interest in cross dressing does not involve openly wearing outer (traditionally) female clothing in public. Here's where I'm at, what I like, and what I'd like in my cross dressing future.

I wear lace panties. I started wearing about 18 months ago and alternated between panties and pull ups. Over the course of time I added thigh highs, garter belts, nighties, and suspender stockings to my wardrobe. I also added 2 dresses, a petticoat, and a maid's outfit. This past August, I was alone for 4 weeks at our condo and went to panties every day. With 1 exception, I've worn panties every day since early August. In August I also bought my first bra followed by 2 lace bralettes. I spent about 18 hours each day for 4 weeks in all female clothing of various combinations. When I returned home (and to where my wife was) I continued wearing panties every day and stockings whenever I wore long pants.

Now that we have moved permanently, I'm wearing panties daily, bralettes most days, and nighties and stockings to bed most nights. Because we are in the south, I don't wear long slacks often; but, when I do the odds are real good there will be stockings under them. Based on an incident today, I plan to wear a bralette to bed tonight. This particular bralette has pockets in the cups that I put silicone inserts in. Today, my wife wanted an up close and tight hug before I left the house on a move related trip. She got one. I'm certain as we were hugging her hand that was on my back had to feel the 3 hook closure on the back strap of the bralette and her other hand on one of my shoulders had to feel the shoulder strap. We also pressed our chests against one another so I would think she had to feel the silicone inserts inside the bra cups. The only thing she said to me was, "I love you." I've begun hanging nighties in the guest bedroom closet. At this moment I have another nighty and my favorite bra hanging in my shower to dry as I washed them today. Later tonight or tomorrow they will be put in the closet, too. She knows I have all these things and knows I wear them regularly. Almost every night after she goes to bed I put on the D cup bra with water balloon falsies to wear for a few hours before I go to bed. She knows full well this is how I spend my late evenings.

For whatever reason, I love wearing lingerie. If I could, I'd wear bras, panties, stockings, and nighties all day long. But, that's not possible. What I would like to do is wear my lingerie in the evenings after supper. In the interim, I will wear the bralette and inserts to bed regularly so I'm certain my wife is aware of the bra. The straps will be obvious above the blankets as are the traps on my nighties. After a while of wearing this bralette to bed, I'll think about wearing an underwire bra with D cup falsies to bed. After I've done that for a while, I'll simply present my wife with my desire to relax in the evenings in my lingerie before she goes to bed. I'm fairly sure she won't be head over heels happy with the proposal; but, if you had told me a year ago if I'd be wearing nighties to bed and bralettes under my shirts in public, I'd have told you you were crazy.

I think the only other thing I'd like to do in the realm of cross dressing would be to get a Lolitta dress she wouldn't object to me wearing in the house on ocassion.

I was at the grocery store yesterday and saw a teenage girl in a very lightweight material summer dress with short sleeves and a hem that raised up in the front maybe 3". I couldn't tell you the first thing about the girl herself; but, I sure thought that dress would feel wonderful to wear around the house. Anyway, I guess my point with this post is to find out if other men are interested in being private cross dressers without wanting to go the entire route of makeup, wigs, etc. I just like the feel and frills of women's clothing.

• Love
Reactions: Diaper44, ScarletRoseRapier, Deleted member 60285 and 4 others
I am a lingerie lover as well and have kept it a secret forever. My wife and family would never go along with any of it I have fought these desires only to surrender to them sometimes after long periods of time. I am like you I do not want to be a woman but I do love the feel of the silky fabric and feminine clothes, it is a turn on sexually although I like to wear things to work and to bed when I can discreetly without being found out. I have many bras, panties, nighties, bodysuits ,and pantyhose to wear when I can. I have no plan to try to upset my family by bringing up my crossdressing. I can't risk it. So I am happy to be a private underdresser. and enjoy the feeling of my lingerie when I can.

Reactions: Deleted member 60285, Seasonedcitizen, oleman72 and 1 other person
stuckin60s said:
I have no plan to try to upset my family by bringing up my crossdressing. I can't risk it. So I am happy to be a private underdresser. and enjoy the feeling of my lingerie when I can.
Aside from my wife, I would not care for any other family members to know, either. At our ages (I'm 76 and my wife is 64) we don't need to worry about children in the house. That gives me a lot more leeway than a much younger man.

• Wow
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and chrischrischris
As someone who is also a "closet Cosplayer/cross dresser" on daily bases, I can sympathize with your situations a little.

Granted I haven't gotten too far with women's clothing other than dresses; but I am slowly thinking of purchasing some panties for myself to try on this summer. I hope that goes well as it'll be a "first time" for me to try on women's undergarments.

And as far as my family goes, nobody knows other than my mom who is very supportive over me cross dressing only for Anime conventions I go to every year and of course when I want to wear them around the house. If anyone else in my family circle knew of my secret interests; no telling what they would do or how they would react. 😔 They always expect me to be manly; but honestly? I don't want to be like that.

In fact, recently I've been conflicted as to how I identify myself these days. I don't know if I'm trans or just a guy who happens to be the biggest nerd/fan of cutesy girly things- which happens to include wearing adorable dresses and acting feminine. It's been a serious roller coaster ride for me for years.

Reactions: Deleted member 60285
My closet and dresser drawers are about 30% women's clothes. Everything from panties to heels, and a couple of cute wigs.
If not diapered, I wear a pull-up with panties over. I don't own any men's underwear or jeans.
Women's jeans accommodate diapers better than men's jeans. I definitely have feminine/sissy tendencies, especially in bed.

Attachments

• 20210801_170422.jpg
    20210801_170422.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 8
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 60285, Mathew, Luminaire and 2 others
I'm not sure if I'm fully trans or not. The dysphoria comes and goes. My little is definitely female but I don't want to be an adult woman. I don't really want to go outside in women's outerwear but I might if I were going with other supportive people. I'll certainly underdress if I have to be in male clothing. My stash includes bras, panties, stockings, garters, and breast forms. I also have a full pink sissy party dress ensemble. My little does wear grown-up clothing sometimes. I'm wearing an adult pair of panties right now while at work, in fact.

I'd probably dress 24/7 at home if I could.

Reactions: Deleted member 60285, Deleted member 60367, rbm and 1 other person
I share your interest in a little cross dressing in private but like you do not wish to be a female or go out in public. It's my fun at home thing.

I almost always like to add a tail as well🦊😁

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, Luminaire and Deleted member 60285
I've been openly crossdressing for many years now. I started with lingerie, wearing secretly when I was young. By my mid teens I was dressing completely, clothing, makeup, heels and loved it. I'm happy with my love for being pretty and feminine as part of my life but I'm also married and love my wife very much. I can't say I haven't met with some criticism but also understanding from many. I also combine my love for diapers with my love for dressing for double the fun.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
Back