Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 3 guest views remaining

Critical panty mass

Jbdl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Other
So I friggin love panty shopping. I have gotten dozens off of aliexpress and amazon. Each time Im stoked on my new find. But Im always wondering "how can I refine my search for the perfect undies?" For me they have to be cute, pretty and comfortable, just enough front to hold the parts, low enough or discrete enough to not be noticed over the waist of my pants. *!!Must be sexy!!*. (No shade on granny panty lovers but not this tuckus). Anyhow I find some that I really love and they tick enough of the boxes. Then I find La Vie En Rose. A shameless seductress of really pretty stuff that sometimes even actually fits me surprisingly well and I mine that ore vein like an old sourdough.

I might have gone a bit rambling. Point is!! I have a significant assortment of panties that feel too cute and in too good of shape to just abandon, even though I may have moved on to sexier pastures. I come across them when rummaging for a pair to throw on for the day and feel almost a kind of guilt for moving on before getting my moneys worth of wear out of them.

Anyone else really struggle with letting go? Any advice? Moral support? maybe I just donate to a friend with a JusForFans so she can sell them to well meaning perverts with money. 🤣

Reactions: oldskool, Seasonedcitizen, OnePiece and 1 other person
Jbdl said:
So I friggin love panty shopping. I have gotten dozens off of aliexpress and amazon. Each time Im stoked on my new find. But Im always wondering "how can I refine my search for the perfect undies?" For me they have to be cute, pretty and comfortable, just enough front to hold the parts, low enough or discrete enough to not be noticed over the waist of my pants. *!!Must be sexy!!*. (No shade on granny panty lovers but not this tuckus). Anyhow I find some that I really love and they tick enough of the boxes. Then I find La Vie En Rose. A shameless seductress of really pretty stuff that sometimes even actually fits me surprisingly well and I mine that ore vein like an old sourdough.

I might have gone a bit rambling. Point is!! I have a significant assortment of panties that feel too cute and in too good of shape to just abandon, even though I may have moved on to sexier pastures. I come across them when rummaging for a pair to throw on for the day and feel almost a kind of guilt for moving on before getting my moneys worth of wear out of them.

Anyone else really struggle with letting go? Any advice? Moral support? maybe I just donate to a friend with a JusForFans so she can sell them to well meaning perverts with money. 🤣
I too have been collecting panties for years and even though I have purged a little over the years I still have a great deal of cute panties in too good a shape to throw away. I always go for long periods of time without wearing now that I require some protection from leaking but I will still find some time to go through them and pick out a pair and a time and place where I will put them on even for a short while.

Reactions: oldskool, Seasonedcitizen and OnePiece
You are not alone! I think I have near 200 panties. The recent years I have picked the ones with more coverage, but I started young with more skimpy models. Although many of them are very seldom used anymore, it’s very difficult to throw them away. I get emotionally attached to them. Some are lost to purge cycles and some have been thrown away because they are very much too small or broken.
I think panties are a must over diapers.

Reactions: oldskool, Seasonedcitizen and Angelapinks
The gateway drug to crossdressing.

• Haha
Reactions: Jbdl, OnePiece and Angelapinks
I think I reached critical panty mass in my early twenties. Now I’m an addict and long time crossdresser😆

Reactions: oldskool, Seasonedcitizen and Angelapinks
OnePiece said:
I think I reached critical panty mass in my early twenties. Now I’m an addict and long time crossdresser😆
Yes me also, since I was in my late teens. I don't do drugs, drink much or Gamble but I sure do like to shop for panties and plastic or rubber panties. It is my addiction of choice.

• Love
Reactions: Trina, mybebaby101UK, Seasonedcitizen and 1 other person
Back