Crinklz Astronaut

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamiejamie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Got my very first package of Crinklz Astronaut. Wow. What an amazing diaper they are! They hold so much and swells a lot without a drop. The prints aren’t babyish so that’s a Plus for me. What do y’all think of Crinklz.

Reactions: Sheepies and perlFerret
They have fantastic capacity for the price but they have poor tapes (tending to come unstuck over time) and the shell can tear on occasion. I'm still buying them but they could stand to improve a bit.

Reactions: DprEffect
In my opinion they are among the best value for designer diapers in cost, capacity, and for the overall fun of it

I’ve worn both Crinklz and their non ABDL counterpart BetterDry while I’m working, and they are a great diaper. But their tapes could be improved. The latest batch I’ve ordered have been worse than normal when it comes to tapes. A couple of times now I needed to double diaper, so the outer diaper can hold it in place. Despite this, I do think they’re a great absorbent diaper and the prints are cool. So for me, it’s a game of two halves.

Breathe Deep, Seek Peace
Dinotopian2002

I just received a bag of crinklz Astronaut M's also. Be wearing one out shopping tomorrow.

My favorite adult diaper!

I love them soft and comfortable. I've had tapes come of now and again, but I've had that happen with more expensive nappies.

I love them. I had some packs a while back and just received the 60ct aquanauts. They hold so much and swell great. Comfortable as well. I do agree the tapes could be revised, but overall very happy with them

I just got mine and i love them. So thick good for a heavy wetter.Last all nite.

Sizing drives me nuts. I wear the Medium but their tight on me. Unfortunately, the Large floats around and can't get tight enough. I'm a 34 waist. I just wish there was a Med+ for size and if be much happier.

Last edited:
Reactions: pampers4U
I buy them along with NorthShore Megamax. They are my 2nd go to only reason being that they have the best print at a cheaper price and are quieter than megamax. I feel they can REALLY use some TLC because the backing is super paper thin and not breathable like megamax. It lacks in durability and easily tears and tapes unfasten as well. Prints do fade but that doesn't bother me much. Overall I'd say their 5/5 because for the price you get A LOT. IF they bumped it to 2.00/each and changed the backing and tapes, I would be very satisfied.

As of right now I only wear them at night since any kind of active wear tends to break the stupid backing (it is thin and weak so be careful)

ThinkandComfy said:
Sizing drives me nuts. I wear the Medium but their tight on me. Unfortunately, the Large floats around and can't get tight enough. I'm a 34 waist. I just wish there was a Med+ for size and if be much happier.
I’m the exact same way-34 waist and 220 lbs. I tried the medium BetterDry medium as a sample pack. It barely fits-the wings overlaps only by like 2 inches. Then the large Crinklz overlaps by like 8 inches and the front and back waistbands goes up my mid back and bellybutton. And I gotta fold them down to minimize the noise/exposure. But I think the extra padding material helps absorbs more of my pee than the medium. I do use one Northshore large booster with it so that it’ll last longer just for extra precaution.

Reactions: ThickandComfy
Crinklz are my day and night go to diaper, and are so far the best performing diaper I've ever tried (and wow I've tried a LOT of diapers). They are functionally identical to the aquanaughts, but I like the diapered white tiger these diapers are named after. I have a 42" waist at 220lbs, so I fit into the larges quite perfectly.

Love them in almost every way but they have one fatal flaw for me: tapes. You can't reapply them once you apply them. If you try, they tear the sides.

BryanGoodnite said:
Love them in almost every way but they have one fatal flaw for me: tapes. You can't reapply them once you apply them. If you try, they tear the sides.
True. If I apply the tapes lightly while fitting my diapers, I can reapply them to where I want them and really rub them on for permanent fitting. And then I can use the white portion of the tape if I need to take them off to go number 2 and then put them back on.

Still amazed how much it'll hold without sagging. I tried the Confidry and it was sagging so much that I kept pulling it up so the leg bands can stay sealed.

Crinklz replaced ConfiDry 24/7 to become my “go to” diaper. I have found myself between sizes with other diapers, but I got lucky with the Crinklz: the medium diapers are a tight fit, but the large ones aren’t excessively big. In fact, the large Crinklz are the most comfortable diapers I have worn. The backing isn’t perfect (it’s true you will tear it if you try to remove the applied tapes; the “second chance” tapes are all you get), but I haven’t had any major issues with these diapers.

Slomo said:
Crinklz are my day and night go to diaper, and are so far the best performing diaper I've ever tried (and wow I've tried a LOT of diapers). They are functionally identical to the aquanaughts, but I like the diapered white tiger these diapers are named after. I have a 42" waist at 220lbs, so I fit into the larges quite perfectly.
Yea. The white tiger is so cool!

jamiejamie said:
Yea. The white tiger is so cool!

It's rather interesting to see the tiger is the only one wearing a diaper. And you can't even see it on the astronaut since he's sitting in the flying saucer.

• Haha
Reactions: jamiejamie
bambinod said:
It's rather interesting to see the tiger is the only one wearing a diaper. And you can't even see it on the astronaut since he's sitting in the flying saucer.
Gotta be discreet!

Havnt tried crinklez but have used rearz rebelz love the pirate theme lol, right now my favorite is little for bigs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back