Covering furniture for protection

Status
Not open for further replies.

AvacadoLittle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm expecting 44 boy goodnites and some tru fits with inserts by saturday. I'm worried the tru fits might leak, and maybe even the goodnites (Although I've never had it happen.)

I don't have a cent more to spend on anything. What should I cover my chair in? I have some towels, paper towels, etc. Any ideas?

Garbage bags?

Fitsingoodnites said:
I'm expecting 44 boy goodnites and some tru fits with inserts by saturday. I'm worried the tru fits might leak, and maybe even the goodnites (Although I've never had it happen.)

I don't have a cent more to spend on anything. What should I cover my chair in? I have some towels, paper towels, etc. Any ideas?

I remember my families couch cushion's had covers, though I never leaked on the couch, but since I've been away from home for a while it will probably be back to normal :p.
If you think your going to leak and you have anything to cover it up with check whether you need to change regularly. Otherwise get a cover, cushions might absorb the urine and stink even after washing.

As mentiond above a garbage bag and out a towel on top.

I use changing pads but since you say you have no more money, I guess those are out. Garbage bags and towels would seem like the reasonable alternative. Do use something since you will leak eventually.

Towels would be my suggestion. What Trevor said - yes, you will leak eventually.

I have akylie chair pad in my arm chair now just in case I fall asleep and wet heavily.

usually I have underpads down, especially if drinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back