Country Music

Kirisin

' Stich' I Am Who I Am Your Approval Isn't Needed
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Today I woke to the news that the Country Music Genra had lost a legend. Toby Keith ment so much to Country Music and Music in general. It's been a tuff day with thoughts of his life and Music and even a few tears. I just wanted to share my thoughts of a great musician and the loss that will be felt for a long time. I am a big fan of Toby Keith, and his music. Music is timeless so he will live on forever. Thank you Toby Keith for your life Music and your Memory's.

• Wow
Reactions: TrashPanda01, Woncrinklz, Diaperboy27 and 3 others
Huge fan of Mr. Keith, and I'm saddened to see his battle against cancer has finally ended with cancer winning.
He's left a huge collection of amazing songs and wonderful videos that the world can enjoy, and that isn't a bad legacy.

Reactions: TrashPanda01 and Kirisin
I wasn’t a huge fan, but definitely grew up listening to his music. Super sad to see him go.

Gosh dangit first Carl Weathers now Toby. 2024 sure is starting of crappy.

I remember Toby's start-up in the early '90s...knew right off he had "it". He didn't disappoint; he proved he could just about do it all. I enjoyed everything he did. It's not gonna be the same without him...he was there for Country's finest hour. I'll always enjoy the memories. Thank ya, Toby...rest easy. :cry:

Reactions: TrashPanda01, Tine, Diaperboy27 and 2 others
1707310439272.png

• Love
Reactions: Tom29303, TrashPanda01, Tine and 1 other person
My mom was a ride or die toby Keith fan when I was young. I personally didn't enjoy his music because my parents only listened to the top radio country artist but his music was definitely part of the life soundtrack for many years.

Reactions: TrashPanda01, Kirisin and BobbiSueEllen
1707444650924.jpeg
Ladies & Gents & everyone in between Proceed to party & remember one of the greatest men to have ever lived. May God bless Toby Kieth & everything he stood for & may he rest in peace with his best friend the red solo cup.

Reactions: TrashPanda01, Tine, Kirisin and 1 other person
Diaperboy27 said:
View attachment 129867
Ladies & Gents & everyone in between Proceed to party & remember one of the greatest men to have ever lived. May God bless Toby Kieth & everything he stood for & may he rest in peace with his best friend the red solo cup.
And beer for his horses!

Reactions: TrashPanda01, Tine and Kirisin
I'm sure many red cups will be raised. Missed but never forgotten. He was quite the lyricists. He had a way with words, hitting home. Hope the play his stuff loud and proud over the 4th this year!

• Love
Thank you Tim McGraw couldn't have said it any better

Back