Could anyone help this vixen get some discontinued diapers? :3

The likelihood is that the packs will linger on the shelf undisturbed. I monitor a lot of those finds and I don't see them move. They are like old friends. The shelf with three more packs of white 2012 goodnites version are still at the grocery store I bought two packs from in 2018.

Reactions: SigrunTheFoxy
I have a few packs of Lion guard pull ups with different prints that I would consider trading for. What kind of bedwetting pants do they have in poland? Any unique, local, or store brand absorbent underwear? I am always on the lookout for drynites boxers or other vintage drynites.
SigrunTheFoxy said:
Okay, it seems like I’m about to create my first thread here… hope I won’t destroy anything *giggles*

So. I need some help.

I am a really passionate collector of kids' diapers with cartoon designs. :) Unfortunately I live in Poland, where such things aren't very common (I think the only cartoon characters diapers we had relatively recently, were Pampers Easy-Ups with Dora and Diego, available around 2014-2015). Because of that, I have to import most stuff from America.

Sometimes the diapers I look for, are no longer in production the moment I get to know about their existence. Luckily usually in such situations, if I hurry up and search for them ASAP, I manage to buy them.

This is unfortunately not the case this time, though.

And finally let's go straight to the point - What I'm DESPERATELY looking for right now?

There are two things I would be EXTREMELY happy, if anyone here could sell me or tell me where I can get them online by myself:

1. Huggies Pull-Ups with the Lion Guard design.

I would love to get up to 4-5 packs of them, though I'm aware it can be hard number to achieve and to be honest I will be happy with any number of packs, even one or two. ^^'

And here I mean the packs with two Lion Guard designs - not Lion Guard mixed with Cars, which are newer and unfortunately more common. ^^'

Preferably size 4T-5T, but I can be satisfied with 3T-4T too if there would be really nothing available in 4T-5T :)

2. Parent's Choice Training Pants with the Paw Patrol design.

Here I mean the old design - with Chase and Marshall on the boys' ones, and with Skye and Everest on the girls' ones.

I heard they recently changed the design - Marshall is on the girls ones and replaced by Rubble on boys', and there's no Everest at all :( That's why I want to get the old design.

Preferably size 4T-5T. Sure I can take the smaller ones too, but they look different each size - and on the 4T-5T they have the brightest and cutest smile, so that's why I want the biggest size :D

I would love to get up to 2-3 packs of each gender version - boys' and girls'. Same as with Lion Guard Huggies though, I'd be happy with any number of packs because I understand they are rare.

I would be EXTREMELY grateful, if anyone of you here could help me ^^ One babyfur told me recently that they still can be found in some local grocery stores or pharmacies, so maybe there's some hope :3
I have a few packs of Lion guard pull ups with different prints that I would consider trading for including the ones you specified.

I'm not really one to sell things from my collection, but I am always willing to do a trade if you happen to have anything in your collection you might be willing to part with.

What kind of bedwetting pants do they have that you might consider trading? Any unique, local, or store brand absorbent underwear? I am always on the lookout for drynites boxers or other vintage drynites S/M or L/XL. Also any diapers marketed toward older kids or larger sized (xxl, size 6, size 7, junior, etc.). Local store brand diapers are also something I am on the lookout for.

Let me know what kinds of things you have and we can consider doing a trade.

• Love
GuybrushT said:
The likelihood is that the packs will linger on the shelf undisturbed. I monitor a lot of those finds and I don't see them move. They are like old friends. The shelf with three more packs of white 2012 goodnites version are still at the grocery store I bought two packs from in 2018.
definitely if there is still a pack on the shelf from say 2012 and hasnt sold yet it probably never will unless some collector like myself buys it or someone who knows that they are worth more money than they were initially. or if the place goes out of buisness

patrick1776 said:
I have a few packs of Lion guard pull ups with different prints that I would consider trading for. What kind of bedwetting pants do they have in poland? Any unique, local, or store brand absorbent underwear? I am always on the lookout for drynites boxers or other vintage drynites.

I have a few packs of Lion guard pull ups with different prints that I would consider trading for including the ones you specified.

I'm not really one to sell things from my collection, but I am always willing to do a trade if you happen to have anything in your collection you might be willing to part with.

What kind of bedwetting pants do they have that you might consider trading? Any unique, local, or store brand absorbent underwear? I am always on the lookout for drynites boxers or other vintage drynites S/M or L/XL. Also any diapers marketed toward older kids or larger sized (xxl, size 6, size 7, junior, etc.). Local store brand diapers are also something I am on the lookout for.

Let me know what kinds of things you have and we can consider doing a trade.
Oh :D I had no idea this thread is still alive tbh :3 Thank you!

I'll message you with some description of what I have :3
Christopolis said:
i've also been looking for more of the lion guard pull ups and also the palace pets ones too, i got lucky one time, i found 3 packs of lion guard pull ups in 3t-4t at a drug store near me. it also had lots of older diapers there too like some 2013 pampers baby drys and some late 00's and early 10's huggies and pampers. i've been tempted to buy it all but i'm tight on cash currently so i've just gotta pray no one else buys any until i can afford it
If you can't afford now, remember I can always send you some $$$ for that by PayPal :D you'd sell them to me for money anyways so why not x3

Hi guys (and gurls) :3

I'm bumping this thread a little - hope it's not forbidden or a bad thing to do ^^'

Did anything change in that matter in 2-3 years since the last post was made here? Does anyone here on ADISC have Parent's Choice Paw Patrol training pants with the old designs from 2016 (Everest/Skye and Marshall/Chase), or Huggies Pull-Ups with Lion Guard?...
If not, does anyone here know somebody who still has them?...

Even if someone doesn't want to sell them right now (what I understand - the value of rare stuff usually grows in time), I just want to let you know that I'm willing to pay more than they usually could be seen being sold for on eBay :3

I will also not use them all, like some people apparently do right after buying - I will treat them more as collector items, maaaybe I could wet a few of them for fun over the course of YEARS, and only if I get like 4 or 5 packs of them but it's quite unlikely imho. ^^' But overall I'll keep them safe. So you don't have to worry that rarities like that will get wasted in a week while you could enjoy them for longer. :)

I also still have these Well Beginnings with My Little Pony, if you want to trade!

I thought I had possibility to buy some on eBay this month, but the seller told me yesterday that apparently the listing description was wrong and he had fewer of them, and sold them already. ^^' So now I'm super eager to get them :D

If you know a place there would be high chance to get them, feel free to tell me as well :3 I check eBay and FB Marketplace frequently.

Unfortunately I cannot check OfferUp though, because they block all IP addresses from outside US and VPNs usually don't work with them :/ I would need an American to help me. So if anyone here has an account on OfferUp or wouldn't mind to create one, check these pullups and buy and resell them to me if they're here, let me know! :3

That's all I think. I hope we can figure out something together ^^ *hugs*

Are these the designs you are looking for?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-05-09 at 21.47.00.png
    Screenshot 2024-05-09 at 21.47.00.png
    595.6 KB · Views: 18
  • Love
Reactions: jcwilliams343 and SigrunTheFoxy
GoodnitesAreGoat said:
Are these the designs you are looking for?
Yes absolutely :D These are the ones! ^^

Sorry for responding so late, quite a lot of stuff was happening in my life recent weeks, including a funeral and a job change. So I was tired pretty much all the time and had quite little time for anything.

Also haven't expected anyone to find them so quickly tbh! :3

By the way, you could use a VPN and change your country to the USA for example. Then you would get all the search results

MischiefManaged said:
By the way, you could use a VPN and change your country to the USA for example. Then you would get all the search results
I thought about it, but I heard it's pretty hard to access OfferUp with VPN. Apparently they blocked most or all of the IPs used by the VPN providers :/ There's a lot of posts on Reddit by pissed Americans who went on holidays abroad and wanted to check if someone responded to their offer there, they couldn't, then they tried a VPN and still couldn't. That's where I got this info, not sure if it's a good source tho ^^

Anyways it's a quite weird policy, they seem to be REALLY hell-bent on keeping folks from abroad off their site for some reason. :D

Do you think there could be some less popular (but still legit &safe to use) VPN provider they don't know about and haven't yet blocked their IPs? Maybe I should just try to find some like that?...

GoodnitesAreGoat said:
Well it looks like your white whale has been on the website you couldn't check. I can't send them but here's the link if anyone else can help. https://offerup.com/item/detail/2d97bb66-bf43-3560-bc7b-d3d2e1a1ef17?q=parents+choice+paw+patrol
Thank you so much ❤️ Have you also found some 4T-5T sized ones, just curious? :D

The designs differ a little bit between sizes, for some reason the larger the size, the bigger and happier the smiles on the pups' faces are :D

SigrunTheFoxy said:
I thought about it, but I heard it's pretty hard to access OfferUp with VPN. Apparently they blocked most or all of the IPs used by the VPN providers :/ There's a lot of posts on Reddit by pissed Americans who went on holidays abroad and wanted to check if someone responded to their offer there, they couldn't, then they tried a VPN and still couldn't. That's where I got this info, not sure if it's a good source tho ^^

Anyways it's a quite weird policy, they seem to be REALLY hell-bent on keeping folks from abroad off their site for some reason. :D

Do you think there could be some less popular (but still legit &safe to use) VPN provider they don't know about and haven't yet blocked their IPs? Maybe I should just try to find some like that?...

Thank you so much ❤️ Have you also found some 4T-5T sized ones, just curious? :D

The designs differ a little bit between sizes, for some reason the larger the size, the bigger and happier the smiles on the pups' faces are :D
Yes. Use NordVPN. They have obfuscated servers which would do exactly what you need. It hides the fact that your connecting from a VPN so you would get past the VPN block.

And if you decide to go for it, you could get 3 months free with my referral link 😉 https://ref.nordvpn.com/oNOHIrofdCt

• Love
Back