Could anyone help this vixen get some discontinued diapers? :3

The likelihood is that the packs will linger on the shelf undisturbed. I monitor a lot of those finds and I don't see them move. They are like old friends. The shelf with three more packs of white 2012 goodnites version are still at the grocery store I bought two packs from in 2018.

Reactions: SigrunTheFoxy
I have a few packs of Lion guard pull ups with different prints that I would consider trading for. What kind of bedwetting pants do they have in poland? Any unique, local, or store brand absorbent underwear? I am always on the lookout for drynites boxers or other vintage drynites.
SigrunTheFoxy said:
Okay, it seems like I’m about to create my first thread here… hope I won’t destroy anything *giggles*

So. I need some help.

I am a really passionate collector of kids' diapers with cartoon designs. :) Unfortunately I live in Poland, where such things aren't very common (I think the only cartoon characters diapers we had relatively recently, were Pampers Easy-Ups with Dora and Diego, available around 2014-2015). Because of that, I have to import most stuff from America.

Sometimes the diapers I look for, are no longer in production the moment I get to know about their existence. Luckily usually in such situations, if I hurry up and search for them ASAP, I manage to buy them.

This is unfortunately not the case this time, though.

And finally let's go straight to the point - What I'm DESPERATELY looking for right now?

There are two things I would be EXTREMELY happy, if anyone here could sell me or tell me where I can get them online by myself:

1. Huggies Pull-Ups with the Lion Guard design.

I would love to get up to 4-5 packs of them, though I'm aware it can be hard number to achieve and to be honest I will be happy with any number of packs, even one or two. ^^'

And here I mean the packs with two Lion Guard designs - not Lion Guard mixed with Cars, which are newer and unfortunately more common. ^^'

Preferably size 4T-5T, but I can be satisfied with 3T-4T too if there would be really nothing available in 4T-5T :)

2. Parent's Choice Training Pants with the Paw Patrol design.

Here I mean the old design - with Chase and Marshall on the boys' ones, and with Skye and Everest on the girls' ones.

I heard they recently changed the design - Marshall is on the girls ones and replaced by Rubble on boys', and there's no Everest at all :( That's why I want to get the old design.

Preferably size 4T-5T. Sure I can take the smaller ones too, but they look different each size - and on the 4T-5T they have the brightest and cutest smile, so that's why I want the biggest size :D

I would love to get up to 2-3 packs of each gender version - boys' and girls'. Same as with Lion Guard Huggies though, I'd be happy with any number of packs because I understand they are rare.

I would be EXTREMELY grateful, if anyone of you here could help me ^^ One babyfur told me recently that they still can be found in some local grocery stores or pharmacies, so maybe there's some hope :3
I have a few packs of Lion guard pull ups with different prints that I would consider trading for including the ones you specified.

I'm not really one to sell things from my collection, but I am always willing to do a trade if you happen to have anything in your collection you might be willing to part with.

What kind of bedwetting pants do they have that you might consider trading? Any unique, local, or store brand absorbent underwear? I am always on the lookout for drynites boxers or other vintage drynites S/M or L/XL. Also any diapers marketed toward older kids or larger sized (xxl, size 6, size 7, junior, etc.). Local store brand diapers are also something I am on the lookout for.

Let me know what kinds of things you have and we can consider doing a trade.

• Love
Reactions: SigrunTheFoxy
GuybrushT said:
The likelihood is that the packs will linger on the shelf undisturbed. I monitor a lot of those finds and I don't see them move. They are like old friends. The shelf with three more packs of white 2012 goodnites version are still at the grocery store I bought two packs from in 2018.
definitely if there is still a pack on the shelf from say 2012 and hasnt sold yet it probably never will unless some collector like myself buys it or someone who knows that they are worth more money than they were initially. or if the place goes out of buisness

patrick1776 said:
I have a few packs of Lion guard pull ups with different prints that I would consider trading for. What kind of bedwetting pants do they have in poland? Any unique, local, or store brand absorbent underwear? I am always on the lookout for drynites boxers or other vintage drynites.

I have a few packs of Lion guard pull ups with different prints that I would consider trading for including the ones you specified.

I'm not really one to sell things from my collection, but I am always willing to do a trade if you happen to have anything in your collection you might be willing to part with.

What kind of bedwetting pants do they have that you might consider trading? Any unique, local, or store brand absorbent underwear? I am always on the lookout for drynites boxers or other vintage drynites S/M or L/XL. Also any diapers marketed toward older kids or larger sized (xxl, size 6, size 7, junior, etc.). Local store brand diapers are also something I am on the lookout for.

Let me know what kinds of things you have and we can consider doing a trade.
Oh :D I had no idea this thread is still alive tbh :3 Thank you!

I'll message you with some description of what I have :3
Christopolis said:
i've also been looking for more of the lion guard pull ups and also the palace pets ones too, i got lucky one time, i found 3 packs of lion guard pull ups in 3t-4t at a drug store near me. it also had lots of older diapers there too like some 2013 pampers baby drys and some late 00's and early 10's huggies and pampers. i've been tempted to buy it all but i'm tight on cash currently so i've just gotta pray no one else buys any until i can afford it
If you can't afford now, remember I can always send you some $$$ for that by PayPal :D you'd sell them to me for money anyways so why not x3

Back