Coop Home health care

KarmaBaby3

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Am I lucky enough to have anyone here that lives in Calgary, AB? Have you been in the coop home health care store on macleod? Wondering what diapers they would carry .... am I lucky enough for them to have molicare? Or will the best I get is tranquility ATN (or not even that?). Wondering if it’s worth the stop? Or anywhere else good to buy in person in the south?

Reactions: BabyAby123
They don’t have a website/product list?

ABUniverse has their Canadian location in Calgary

Blacksmith said:
ABUniverse has their Canadian location in Calgary
Website says Edmonton?

I have lived between Calgary and Edmonton for about 15 years. Co-op Home Healthcare sells basic adult diapers, mostly Abena, Attends, and Tranquility. If you wear Abena, but don't order them online, it's a good location to purchase them. But they don't carry Molicare or have any ABDL style diapers. In Edmonton, Trinity has an excellent selection of ABDL diapers from Rearz and ABU, along with other medical grade adult diapers. Their staff is very helpful and ABDL-friendly. Highly recommend!

DiaperGuy08 said:
I have lived between Calgary and Edmonton for about 15 years. Co-op Home Healthcare sells basic adult diapers, mostly Abena, Attends, and Tranquility. If you wear Abena, but don't order them online, it's a good location to purchase them. But they don't carry Molicare or have any ABDL style diapers. In Edmonton, Trinity has an excellent selection of ABDL diapers from Rearz and ABU, along with other medical grade adult diapers. Their staff is very helpful and ABDL-friendly. Highly recommend!
Darn :/ Abenas don’t fit me Well at all. i like molicare, maybe I’ll go with tranquility ATN then. I never get up to Edmonton anymore, I barely can drive the 20 mins into Calgary (live in okotoks).

I haven’t been for years, but it was my go-to location when I lived in Calgary. They definitely sold Abenas: I wore them almost exclusively at the time. I also used to buy cloth-backed Lilles there. They didn’t sell Molicares. Again, though, been a while now.

DiaperGuy08 said:
What's a more exact name of the trinity place? Google isn't very helpful, and I spend enough time in Edmonton that it's worth my while to check it out

The one on Macleod used to a go-to destination when I traveled to Calgary. They had a great selection of plastic backed diapers before breathable took over the medical brands. Open packages and samples let you figure out size easily. Sigh…

Have you tried ordering from AgeComfort.com ? They’re Canadian amd have lots of selection And a few that make small size since I get you are a smaller body type , like comfy dry 24/7 and some others

they ship with Canada post you can choose flex delivery and pick up from the post office near you

Gravelinmyvoice said:
What's a more exact name of the trinity place? Google isn't very helpful, and I spend enough time in Edmonton that it's worth my while to check it out
Trinity Home Medical. http://www.trinityhomemedical.net/

They are located on 99 St. and Whitemud

KarmaBaby2 said:
Website says Edmonton?
Nope it's over in the SE just off of Barlow and Glenmore

Been a while since I've been there as well. As others have said, straight medical style. Used to get one brand there, can't remember what it was, then they changed to cloth backed I stopped going there.

Did not know ABUniverse was here, is it a physical storefront that can be visited anytime or more of a warehouse location? Lil Dipz out of Edmonton has been more my go to, it's a shame they are closing down soon 😥

xetalfoxclaw said:
Been a while since I've been there as well. As others have said, straight medical style. Used to get one brand there, can't remember what it was, then they changed to cloth backed I stopped going there.

Did not know ABUniverse was here, is it a physical storefront that can be visited anytime or more of a warehouse location? Lil Dipz out of Edmonton has been more my go to, it's a shame they are closing down soon 😥
ABU calgary is only a warehouse with a inperson pick up option or free shipping in town when i order from them its only 2-3 day shipping but there hours aren't the best(bankers hours) and today I went to a coop home medical store and was vary disappointed in selection , they didn't have Abena and they don't have plastic back stuff any more so I called another place in the NW calgary and they were about to order in two bags of abenas for me and told me if I needed anything else just give them a call

Reactions: Subtlerustle
Anyone here know if the ABU Calgary warehouse is reliable? I'll be in town in a few weeks and was thinking of getting a bag for my visit.

hti24 said:
Anyone here know if the ABU Calgary warehouse is reliable? I'll be in town in a few weeks and was thinking of getting a bag for my visit.
Really reliable 👍 I was just off work Friday and put in a order first thing Friday morning and I got an email saying ready for pick up around noon.only thing I don't like about it is that they work Monday-friday

hti24 said:
There is no store like in the US. You have to order it online for pickup. Turn around is pretty quick.

Back