Confidry Size Small

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dork

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Has anyone heard of when or if we can expect to see these return? I emailed the company but never heard back.

DanielW said:
I buy the all the time - where are or aren't you looking?
Size Small? They are no longer available on Amazon, XP, or North Shore. What source are you using?

Its medium I want!

Are they still off sized? run bigger
if i recall them if u was a medium in usual diapers u went to a small?

DanielW said:
I bought a few cases about a month ago, but it looks like you are right. No smalls anywhere I usually buy them. Jeez - hope that haven't just disappeared (but smalls do go out of stock a lot)

Maybe check with @NorthShoreAdam to see if they are backordered or really gone.?
The manufacturer has no response still about status of size small.

Reactions: babybobby
NorthShoreAdam said:
The manufacturer has no response still about status of size small.
Well that sucks :(. I was hoping their weak response rates wouldnt extend to the people selling their product.

Elsewhere I heard a rumor that they had sold off the machine that produces the small size. I don't know how true it is, but hopefully it's not a permanent move. They do still have the small size mentioned on their website.

I can use either size. My only beef with the mediums is the padding is off on one side of the back of the diapers for the last 6 cases I’ve had. The small size had perfectly symmetrical padding.

mayhem said:
I can use either size. My only beef with the mediums is the padding is off on one side of the back of the diapers for the last 6 cases I’ve had. The small size had perfectly symmetrical padding.
You know, my smalls have had that asymmetrical padding issue. I noticed it in the pictures of the mediums fruitkitty used in his review too. Just thought it was a strange confidry thing.

I'd buy the small again. I was going to recently but noticed too that they weren't available. I really liked the fit and look of them.

canyon said:
I'd buy the small again. I was going to recently but noticed too that they weren't available. I really liked the fit and look of them.

The MegaMax Small are almost identical fit and even more absorbent than ConfiDry 24/7.

Reactions: mayhem and canyon
I just saw "Dec 2019" listed next to size small on the North Shore site. Is that official? Any updates??

Dork said:
I just saw "Dec 2019" listed next to size small on the North Shore site. Is that official? Any updates??
Dec 2019 is latest update from factory.

Seriously... I called, first it was end of October. Then called again in the last week and they said late October early November. Now December. You guys are truly great customer service wise, product and generous samples. Now I’m hearing December. Sorry Adam, can you at least acknowledge or some insight on delay? I’m not on this site much except for friends, info and keeping up with the trend. Comfy dry do have extremely good interior leg gathers to prevent leakage. Any concrete information would be greatly appreciated! Thank you sincerely for all you support and what you do and provide.

Beloney said:
Seriously... I called, first it was end of October. Then called again in the last week and they said late October early November. Now December. You guys are truly great customer service wise, product and generous samples. Now I’m hearing December. Sorry Adam, can you at least acknowledge or some insight on delay? I’m not on this site much except for friends, info and keeping up with the trend. Comfy dry do have extremely good interior leg gathers to prevent leakage. Any concrete information would be greatly appreciated! Thank you sincerely for all you support and what you do and provide.
Unfortunately, the owner of ConfiDry gives us very little information, often going weeks or months without a reply or update. It's very hard to keep a supplier that has such poor communication as they make us look bad to our customers. Should we stop selling ConfiDry altogether? I'm open to your feedback. Their communication has always been non-existent and has caused many problems in the past. I believe they're trying to restart production at a factory that was closed for a while so I can imagine it's difficult getting up and running again. But I really do not have any information at all and ConfiDry/Dry Care does not seem to have any interest in keeping us updated. Best we can do is guess at this point. Very sorry.

Reactions: Beloney
NorthShoreAdam said:
Unfortunately, the owner of ConfiDry gives us very little information, often going weeks or months without a reply or update. It's very hard to keep a supplier that has such poor communication as they make us look bad to our customers. Should we stop selling ConfiDry altogether? I'm open to your feedback. Their communication has always been non-existent and has caused many problems in the past. I believe they're trying to restart production at a factory that was closed for a while so I can imagine it's difficult getting up and running again. But I really do not have any information at all and ConfiDry/Dry Care does not seem to have any interest in keeping us updated. Best we can do is guess at this point. Very sorry.

Definitely don't stop carrying them, the products are fantastic. I just wish the company had slightly better communication. I think some companies think "no news, is good news" but any news at all would be appreciated, even if it's bad news we have to wait another couple months it'd be nice to know. Look forward to any updates you can provide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back