Commercial Sharing Thread - Adult Incontinence Version!

There are a couple of tena adverts for women on UK TV one for their white ones and one for the black ones that makes a woman "feel pretty and protected2

INTrePid said:
This one has to be my personal favorite. Lady rushing home from work desperately needs to pee and can't find her keys. Sort of implies that she wets herself.

Yeah, love the moment that gives the indication she's putting her Tenas to good use. Aaah, relief...

These are not TV commercials, but videos from Tena with women who I found very sexy in their Tena pullups. There is no direct link to the video, so check each of these links and then click on the picture, and browse until the last one which is the video of the product:

That TV commercial for the Tena Silhouette Low Waist Noir is very nice too:

I love that they animated the swelling in this old Depends one

Reactions: Sidewinder
Reactions: KitsuneFox
TheMat said:
I love that they animated the swelling in this old Depends one
This is one of the ones I remember having seen back in the day.

But it's still all about women with mild to moderate IC usually due to childbirth, still no men and no nappies apart from the obvious spoof ads.

INTrePid said:
This one has to be my personal favorite. Lady rushing home from work desperately needs to pee and can't find her keys. Sort of implies that she wets herself.

In terms of advertising, let's face it -- woman are more attractive to look at for IC products. Looking at a male's hairy old butt in diapers is not going to sell well. But it would be good to hear a woman's perspective on this.

Reactions: ChocChip
Back