Comfortable nightwear

Sissyleslie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
Because of the warm, muggy weather, it has been too uncomfortable to wear my usual girly pyjamas.

So I have been wearing these instead-

20230629_063913.jpg
It is perhaps a little bit tighter fit-wise than I would have wanted. Also my manhood wants to keep poking out of one of the leg-holes.

But apart from that, it's comfortable as well being very feminine.

• Love
Reactions: Diprs2, OnePiece, Seasonedcitizen and 5 others
That's a pretty ensemble and suits you . I prefer babydoll nightdress and panties, but sometimes it's too hot for those. Feeling feminine when you wake up is a lovely way to start the day.

Reactions: Babyizzy, Diprs2 and Seasonedcitizen
Sissyleslie said:
Because of the warm, muggy weather, it has been too uncomfortable to wear my usual girly pyjamas.

It is perhaps a little bit tighter fit-wise than I would have wanted. Also my manhood wants to keep poking out of one of the leg-holes.

But apart from that, it's comfortable as well being very feminine.
If you can bear it in the heat, I would suggest to wear a smaller tight panty underneath to tuck it in.

Reactions: Diprs2
My normal night wear is a diaper and a satin nightgown. Keeps me cool and makes is easier to turn over at night. The satin slides on the sheets better than anything.

Reactions: Diprs2, OnePiece, Seasonedcitizen and 1 other person
I will usually wear my long cotton nightshirts and diaper or a t shirt.

Reactions: PaddedRita, Diprs2 and Seasonedcitizen
Just diapers for me. Sometimes I wear paties over my diapers.

Reactions: Diprs2, Seasonedcitizen and Jorelaxed
I prefer to wear panties over my diapers at night.
It prevents the diaper becoming loose while asleep and helps keeping the tapes in place.
And it just feels good also.
When it's not warm summer, I also like to wear a nightgown or a teddy or sometimes a one piece swimsuit.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and Diprs2
Back