Combining Diapers with Pet Play?

ToonFan97

Slightly awkward diaper boy
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
Are many of you inclined to do this? Personally I'm a big fan of being padded while partaking in puppy play. I've even fantasized about public humiliation with it and might be open to the possibility of my boyfriend subjecting me to some such experiences, despite my agoraphobic tendencies. The sheer thought of stripping away of my humanity (no talking, being on all fours with "paws," sleeping in a cage, eating from a dog bowl on the floor, etc.) with obvious symbols of being owned (being collared and leashed), combined with even the loss of my own bathroom privileges - Definitely gets my heart a-flutter.

Do many of you wish to go this far and enjoy it, or is being a little/baby extreme enough for you?

Reactions: royalpacis and JazzBaby
I've done some of it alone, but it was a number of years ago - I'd put on fox ears and tail, the tail threaded through a hole in the top of my diaper. Wear a collar and leash and tie myself to the coffee table, play with a dog toy, eat/drink from a bowl on the floor. Guess I lost interest...

Sounds cute! Though that's one of the biggest downsides, that if you want a tail that's also a plug, you have to poke a hole through the back of the diaper for it to be visible, which would go against the point of wearing them in the first place. :LOL: But thankfully I've seen that they sell non-plug ones that can be strapped over, so I'm betting that I'll be more familiar with this version: https://www.mr-s-leather.com/puppy-park/puppy-tails-mitts/woofy-show-tail-black

Probably wouldn't tie my leash to a table, though - That would likely be more fun when I'm in paws with someone else to tether me in one place. :giggle:

Oh god yes, this is something I'd definitely do, though, for me, it's hard to get into the headspace, it just feels lacking without someone there to reinforce it.

Absolutely, it's far more fun when you have someone actually there to take charge and hold the leash. :LOL:

Also... wetting the floor and Master rubbing your nose in it as discipline... ☺

ToonFan97 said:
Are many of you inclined to do this? Personally I'm a big fan of being padded while partaking in puppy play. I've even fantasized about public humiliation with it and might be open to the possibility of my boyfriend subjecting me to some such experiences, despite my agoraphobic tendencies. The sheer thought of stripping away of my humanity (no talking, being on all fours with "paws," sleeping in a cage, eating from a dog bowl on the floor, etc.) with obvious symbols of being owned (being collared and leashed), combined with even the loss of my own bathroom privileges - Definitely gets my heart a-flutter.

Do many of you wish to go this far and enjoy it, or is being a little/baby extreme enough for you?
I want this

I am a pet so yes I do combine it with dipers. There are plenty of times with little and pet times cross so i end up a dipred pup. It does fit nicely with toilet restrictions without atually making a mess on the carpet. Same said for absorbent mats which make good house training puppy pads.
There isn't any public humiliation. If Im wearing a collar or harnice while out its well covred. Only times I've caused a scene is when I've growled at someone for comming to close. I'm quite protective of my mistress.

Yes, there are definitely times where I love the idea of combining the two.

Back