Colorful diapers & doctor appointment

caffelatte

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Due to the issues with delivery of my prescribed diapers (genuinely incontinent, tena lover) I was forced to wear an ABDL diaper to my dermatologist appointment. Normally I would reschedule the visit, but my problem was quite an emergency. It was a hard choice, and I went for rearz pink in the end. They look kinda okey - not that babyish as other ABDL diapers. The reaction of a dermatologist was beyond my expectations. Sha was more or less at my age, and she commented my diapers: “Wow! The colour is amazing. Definitely better than white which I see most often“. I said ”thank you“ and blushed.

Remember: pink is better than white :love::ROFLMAO:

Did you ever attend a doctor appointment in an ABDL diaper? How did it go?

Reactions: TigerDL, perlFerret, Kittyinpink and 4 others
That is a really cute story! Thank you for sharing that. That Dr is really cool.

I wore Tykables ‘cammies’ for my three day stay in hospital. I was almost disappointed that no one said a word!

• Haha
Reactions: theancientmariner
Before I started to have more than two months supply of diapers I’d be down to a single pack of diapers when the new ones arrived. So I ordered my monthly supply of betterdry diapers and had two left the morning they were being delivered put my last one on when I left to pick them up and low and behold I was sent crinklz and had a neurology appointment in the morning and got stuck wearing the crinklz to my appointment. I was relieved when nothing was said about it.

Reactions: Teddy02
been there done that nothing was really said about it though , think it was an abu paws and the dr went to gt a 2nd dr for opinion it was a huge rash due to meds! ived worn the camo tykables various times also

Back