Colorado Diaperfurs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrancisAshley

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Are there any diaperfurs here in Colorado? I woudln't mind meeting others who appreciate the security and comfort afforded by thick padding like I do.

I live in Colorado, but I’m not a diaperfur, I’m just a DL maybe a little AB. I would like to make some good friends in the community though!

FrancisAshley said:
Are there any diaperfurs here in Colorado? I woudln't mind meeting others who appreciate the security and comfort afforded by thick padding like I do.

Hello! I live in northern Colorado. Nice to meet a fellow diaperfur.

RinntheWolf said:
Hello! I live in northern Colorado. Nice to meet a fellow diaperfur.
A pleasure. Are you on Fur Affinity? Have you been to any of the Denver area fur meets?

I am in Colorado, I'm not really much of a diaper fur but I love the art. I'm more of a DL but I'm exploring my a b side

et moi aussi. me too in french. Not a furry, but there's a fetlife group in Denver for furries. I'm in the Springs and there's some diaper groups here (i think) but for me to go across town would be almost like walking to Denver.

FrancisAshley said:
A pleasure. Are you on Fur Affinity? Have you been to any of the Denver area fur meets?
Wow, sorry for the delayed response. I am on FA, but I don't have any art of my own (username is Níke/Giza/Vivian). I have not been to any of the Denver furcons yet as my mother hates both furries and ab/dl's with a burning passion, and I'm staying at home through college because rent in my city is really expensive unless you have like four or five roommates; basically as long as I live in her house, I have to follow her rules. I have to keep all my furry crap and the occasional diaper well hidden because if she catches me not only will she confiscate all of it, I'll have to deal with her lectures for days both inside and outside of my therapy appointments (she is a lawyer, her lectures are brutal).

RinntheWolf said:
Wow, sorry for the delayed response. I am on FA, but I don't have any art of my own (username is Níke/Giza/Vivian). I have not been to any of the Denver furcons yet as my mother hates both furries and ab/dl's with a burning passion, and I'm staying at home through college because rent in my city is really expensive unless you have like four or five roommates; basically as long as I live in her house, I have to follow her rules. I have to keep all my furry crap and the occasional diaper well hidden because if she catches me not only will she confiscate all of it, I'll have to deal with her lectures for days both inside and outside of my therapy appointments (she is a lawyer, her lectures are brutal).

That is aweful. I guess you just bide your time until you can become independent and move out.

I did have a couple of DL experience With Other People here in the Springs. Without naming anybody. And by the way this was 15 years ago. A straight girl and a gay boy, early in the fall, and we roomed up for a few days at his apartment. As far as the scene here is on the Westside with fetlife munches, and on the east side there's a boys only club, Buddies, that has events including AB/DL. The best part of that setup is you don't get into his/her van or apartment and disappear, (safety first, eh?) and going to XXX bookstores to meet strangers has the same perils with the added problem the police sometimes can't tell the difference between Role Play and illicit activities. Family being sometimes are your only housing opportunity, That can easily be a roadblock. BUT once you have baby friends, well, it's about the same odds and difficulties you'd find or expect as a romantic or social relationship without the diapers.

taking a step like meeting Others is filled with opportunity. RP in person is a lot better than cyber.

Northern CO AB with an interest in babyfurs here. I've been trying to figure out how to meet others like me in person.

i'm in the wheatridge/edgewater area myself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back