• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Cloth diapers

briandiap said:
I am a DL using cloth diapers and plastic pants. Any other cloth diaper lovers?
I also love cloth diapers, especially bamboo fleece or twill prefolds. The textures have so much more variety than disposables and they are fun to wear around the house when lounging back over the weekend. 🥰

Reactions: Angelapinks
Angelapinks said:
Love all your cloth diapers and the snap ones are really nice. I also love the quilted one in your first set of photo's. I have a few pairs I bought from Kins in B.C. Canada and love the convenience of just pulling them on and off when needed. I am a very heavy wetter so I wear a plastic covered disposable with the cotton or flannel pull on diaper over top covered by plastic or rubber pants and I wake every morning totally soaking wet. The cotton or flannel diaper always catches the leaks from the leg holes.
Thank you for your kind comment. I wear cloth diapers that are tailored made with cotton gauze. I could see that you use also birdseye fabric.

While I’ve been wearing disposables as of late, I really do enjoy cloth. I have a nice collection of pre folds and pocket diapers, and a growing fleet of Threaded Armor. The laundry can sure be a chore but wearing cloth keeps tons of plastic out of the landfill. Nice to see others that wear cloth.

Reactions: tempestcd and StarryNight
I am a proponent of cloth diapers and plastic pants. That is what I started in and they are so comfy. The downside is I cannot wear unless I am able to do laundry soon after as no one at home knows.

Last edited:
Reactions: StarryNight, Angelapinks and ChasteAce
I should also add that our boys were diapered in cloth in the late 80s, early 90s. We used a diaper service. A considerable savings. We did use disposable for trips or outings for convenience. This was long before my long repressed desires to wear resurfaced.

HAPPY 2024

722620887760830464_0.jpg

Pic from the web

• Love
Reactions: AsherDearing
These are contour nappies in cotton. Drying outside gives them a nice fresh smell.drying10.jpg

Reactions: tempestcd and Zeke
Back