Cloth Diapers or Plastic Diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SweetheartPanda

Contributor
Role
  1. Other
When it comes to deciding what to wear for incontinence do you chose the diaper with a cloth like texture or plastic diaper? My tena cloth like diaper only handles one heavy wetting and I didn't listen to my body and flooded up the front and I was so glad I was back in a safe place to clean myself up after the flood. So super isn't always super until it's too late =(

Reactions: Deleted member 57387
SweetheartPanda said:
When it comes to deciding what to wear for incontinence do you chose the diaper with a cloth like texture or plastic diaper? My tena cloth like diaper only handles one heavy wetting and I didn't listen to my body and flooded up the front and I was so glad I was back in a safe place to clean myself up after the flood. So super isn't always super until it's too late =(
Tena Super is just not a very absorbent product; it's made to take about one wetting and that's it. If you need to use it for longer than that, use the Maxi or Ultima absorbency. It's not just whether it's plastic or cloth backed; that just controls odours and the plastic feels dry when the inside is wet.

Reactions: SweetheartPanda and ESPF
Definitely a thick plastic diaper. But I have never tried a cloth and plastic pants before. 🍼

Reactions: Deleted member 57387 and Angelapinks
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back