Close Calls

When I was 7 or 8, we were visiting my cousins who had just moved into a huge old house in their small town. My cousin (similar age) found several cloth diapers and plastic pants in a box in the attic, and one morning she and I were playing in her room by ourselves and we each put on a diaper and plastic pants under our shorts. A little while later, my brother and her sister started knocking on the door (locked fortunately) wanting to come in, so we scrambled to take off the wet diapers and hide them in her closet. That's when I realized mine had leaked and I had a big wet spot on my shorts between my legs that was pretty obvious. The other kids were threatening to get our parents if we didn't let them in, so we had to open the door. I tried to hide the wet shorts as best I could, and took the first opportunity to run out and change, and I don't think they noticed. Her mom did find the wet diapers in the closet a few days later, but my cousin just denied knowing anything about them, so I don't think my aunt suspected one was mine.

Once as a younger adult, I was almost caught at the house I shared with a roommate. He was supposed to stay at his boyfriend’s house that night, so I took the opportunity to wear a Goodnight around the house while installing a new garbage disposal. I was sitting on the kitchen floor in a very soggy diaper, fortunately with shorts on over it, when they came in saying they had a change in plans and were going to stay there and watch a movie. I stayed planted on the kitchen floor until they were settled in and watching the movie as I had to walk right by them to get to my room and bathroom to change. When they were engrossed in the movie, I grabbed all of the disposal packaging to hide my lower body, and hurried upstairs where I quickly changed and joined them for the rest of the film.

Probably the scariest was when I was working late one night. I would usually work in the lab one night until 11pm each week to make progress on some fun, long-term projects, and no one else was ever around past 8:00. This night I decided to wear a Northshore Supreme under jeans while working as I had done a few times before. By around 10:30 pm I had wet several times and my diaper was quite soggy and probably close to leaking. Suddenly, my coworker (technically my boss) and a colleague from out of town appeared at the door of the lab I was working in and said hi. I did not hear them come in and I nearly jumped through the roof. They had walked up the street from work for dinner and then hit a couple of bars, and were stopping back by work to use the bathroom before Ubering home. Fortunately, I was standing behind a table full of equipment so they couldn't see anything from my chest down and they didn't come in. They stayed by the door for an agonizing couple of minutes of chitchat while I am sure I was redder than a tomato, then left. I quickly went to change, and realized my diaper had leaked and I had a small half-moon spot on one side of the back of my jeans. I have been much more careful at work since then, even when “alone” late at night. If I had been caught, I doubt there would have been any long term consequences other than embarrassment, but that would be too much!

Reactions: TigerDL and BabyHailey1977
SoggyRunner said:
When I was 7 or 8, we were visiting my cousins who had just moved into a huge old house in their small town. My cousin (similar age) found several cloth diapers and plastic pants in a box in the attic, and one morning she and I were playing in her room by ourselves and we each put on a diaper and plastic pants under our shorts. A little while later, my brother and her sister started knocking on the door (locked fortunately) wanting to come in, so we scrambled to take off the wet diapers and hide them in her closet. That's when I realized mine had leaked and I had a big wet spot on my shorts between my legs that was pretty obvious. The other kids were threatening to get our parents if we didn't let them in, so we had to open the door. I tried to hide the wet shorts as best I could, and took the first opportunity to run out and change, and I don't think they noticed. Her mom did find the wet diapers in the closet a few days later, but my cousin just denied knowing anything about them, so I don't think my aunt suspected one was mine.

Once as a younger adult, I was almost caught at the house I shared with a roommate. He was supposed to stay at his boyfriend’s house that night, so I took the opportunity to wear a Goodnight around the house while installing a new garbage disposal. I was sitting on the kitchen floor in a very soggy diaper, fortunately with shorts on over it, when they came in saying they had a change in plans and were going to stay there and watch a movie. I stayed planted on the kitchen floor until they were settled in and watching the movie as I had to walk right by them to get to my room and bathroom to change. When they were engrossed in the movie, I grabbed all of the disposal packaging to hide my lower body, and hurried upstairs where I quickly changed and joined them for the rest of the film.

Probably the scariest was when I was working late one night. I would usually work in the lab one night until 11pm each week to make progress on some fun, long-term projects, and no one else was ever around past 8:00. This night I decided to wear a Northshore Supreme under jeans while working as I had done a few times before. By around 10:30 pm I had wet several times and my diaper was quite soggy and probably close to leaking. Suddenly, my coworker (technically my boss) and a colleague from out of town appeared at the door of the lab I was working in and said hi. I did not hear them come in and I nearly jumped through the roof. They had walked up the street from work for dinner and then hit a couple of bars, and were stopping back by work to use the bathroom before Ubering home. Fortunately, I was standing behind a table full of equipment so they couldn't see anything from my chest down and they didn't come in. They stayed by the door for an agonizing couple of minutes of chitchat while I am sure I was redder than a tomato, then left. I quickly went to change, and realized my diaper had leaked and I had a small half-moon spot on one side of the back of my jeans. I have been much more careful at work since then, even when “alone” late at night. If I had been caught, I doubt there would have been any long term consequences other than embarrassment, but that would be too much!
Wow, those are close calls.

One day when I was in the military I got popped for a random drug test. One of my coworkers did as well and he said he’d ride with me. In the military, drug tests are very thorough as they watch everything and get in close.

Anyway I was wearing a diaper and needed to take it off before I went to the test. The thing was, my coworker was with me. We stopped by my down room as I said I needed to grab a water. Thankfully he stayed in the car and I ran up and took the diaper off. That was stressful

Reactions: Subtlerustle and SoggyRunner
BabyHailey1977 said:
Wow, those are close calls.
Yes, but after nearly 50 years of wearing, I guess a few should be expected!

Reactions: BabyHailey1977
SoggyRunner said:
Yes, but after nearly 50 years of wearing, I guess a few should be expected!
That is very true.

Back