Cheerleading uniform

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was a cheer coach.

Reactions: sissybabymikey89
Which team? I love all the Bring it On Movies soo much!

Sharks vs. Jets in a fierce Cheer Battle!

You can be my coach and show me some moves anytime :)

Lol, good to know.

I love wear my Nfinity Evolution cheer shoes!!

Attachments

• 7363408280_3a9e7d36d4_h.jpg
    7363408280_3a9e7d36d4_h.jpg
    209.7 KB · Views: 19
Reactions: RachelOlivia, sissybabymikey89 and Seasonedcitizen
I’d love to wear a cheer uniform! I may have to get one!

• Love
Reactions: DiaperBoy4ever
PichuCubJacob said:
I’d love to wear a cheer uniform! I may have to get one!
Yes, absolutely!!

Reactions: PichuCubJacob
There are two options of cheerleading uniforms -

ONE - being the dress (one piece) - probably not the best choice for fitting to the male frame

TWO - the skirt (or skort) and separate top - mix and match sizing options much better !

The design of the outfit may depend heavily on the type of athletic moves - certainly not a time for wardrobe malfunction !
Modesty aside the basics are covered and you would not be wearing a cheerleading outfit if not wanting to draw attention !

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and DiaperBoy4ever
babylock1 said:
There are two options of cheerleading uniforms -

ONE - being the dress (one piece) - probably not the best choice for fitting to the male frame

TWO - the skirt (or skort) and separate top - mix and match sizing options much better !

The design of the outfit may depend heavily on the type of athletic moves - certainly not a time for wardrobe malfunction !
Modesty aside the basics are covered and you would not be wearing a cheerleading outfit if not wanting to draw attention !
I would go with option 2.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
DiaperBoy4ever said:
I love wear my Nfinity Evolution cheer shoes!!
I have an intense desire to have an authentic cheer uniform from my actual high school..... but because it's born from the envy/admiration of those beautiful, agile, talented, enthusiastic actual cheer girls, I don't want to put myself through it. I'll be sad that I was never on the floor with them. I'll be sad that the chance that was never a chance is looooong gone... that I'll never be in those hallways during homecoming week. Putting it on for halloween or around the home just wouldn't bring the joy.
DiaperBoy, I envy you... now, as well as the opportunity you had in school !!!

• Love
Reactions: DiaperBoy4ever
LittleMaya said:
I have an intense desire to have an authentic cheer uniform from my actual high school..... but because it's born from the envy/admiration of those beautiful, agile, talented, enthusiastic actual cheer girls, I don't want to put myself through it. I'll be sad that I was never on the floor with them. I'll be sad that the chance that was never a chance is looooong gone... that I'll never be in those hallways during homecoming week. Putting it on for halloween or around the home just wouldn't bring the joy.
DiaperBoy, I envy you... now, as well as the opportunity you had in school !!!
Aww thanks, that means a lot.

I ordered a custom one from Elite Uniform over a decade ago. It's burgundy and silver with box pleats in the skirt. I also got the "body liner" essentially a leotard that goes under the shell for cooler weather. Of course, I got some cheerleader panties both burgundy and shiny silver. My wife got a kick out of it. She even borrowed it for a costume dance we attended.
By the way, Elite (at least back then) had no problem making up one-off uniforms. Apparently, woman with nostalgia for their old school uniforms is not uncommon. They specialize in copying older uniforms based on pictures.

Last edited:
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and DiaperBoy4ever
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back