Chastity Cages ?

I like to wear a cage but my partner is just not into it so I just wear occasionally now for my self. Measure your self as well as possible, ring size is probably the most important. Too long is also no good as a nigt time/morning erection is painful. If you are not circumcised then the foreskin can stick out of the urination opening too which is painful even if the tube length is good which is why I switched from a cbx 6000 to a curve. Holy trainer is also an interesting product, I have the biggest size which is the equivalent of a cbx 6000. Fits under a nappy/diaper and keeps the penis in the down position.
Chastity cages don't shrink a penis. Abstention from orgasm doesn't either. The penis is not a muscle.

Reactions: Bertie63
sidewinder400 said:
I haven't had much luck with chastity. My main goal is to shrink my clitty as far down as possible, but I feel tight fitting panties are just more effective with this. I've heard that chastity shrinking your penis is just a rumor. Anyone else find chastity effective for shrinking penis size?
I can't imagine a Chastity Cage would cause anything to shrink. No more than wearing tight shoes will make your feet smaller...?
Dependonme

Back