Chasity Cage

GoodniteLover219

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
Sense pondering into understanding what being feminine means to me, something has been boggling my mind ever sense I've dove into the sissy/girly aspects in my life.

Chasity cages: What are they exactly and what do they do?

I've been researching for some time and still have "no" idea what they are and what their purpose is.

Do they for example prevent you from getting erections and helps you maintain your femineity style? How do you go to the bathroom if you're caged? What about if you let your "juice" out by accident?

Not sure if this is even the right section to ask such a question, but I figured with it being about sissy and girly things I'd figured it'd be the perfect place to ask.

Reactions: electricBread
Generally, they make erections painful or difficult. You have to sit to urinate or wear diapers. They do give you an odd bulge so I'm not sure you would want to use one for enhancing a feminine appearance; they are an interesting tool for 'tease and denial'. There are 2 styles that I've seen the split ring (CB-6000) and solid ring. If your scrotum is up tight to your body, you may find the spilt ring style easier to put on. There are various cage lengths, miniscule to fairly long depending on penis length, some have a urinary tube that you can anchor to the front of the cage; these are helpful if your penis shrinks a lot when you are flaccid and pops out of the back of the cage.

Reactions: GoodniteLover219
tiltedg said:
Generally, they make erections painful or difficult. You have to sit to urinate or wear diapers. They do give you an odd bulge so I'm not sure you would want to use one for enhancing a feminine appearance; they are an interesting tool for 'tease and denial'. There are 2 styles that I've seen the split ring (CB-6000) and solid ring. If your scrotum is up tight to your body, you may find the spilt ring style easier to put on. There are various cage lengths, miniscule to fairly long depending on penis length, some have a urinary tube that you can anchor to the front of the cage; these are helpful if your penis shrinks a lot when you are flaccid and pops out of the back of the cage.
Wow! Thanks super much for the info!

I've always been curious as to what the use of a chasity cage were and had always wondered if caging your "stick" would be another direction towards femininity. Glade to know it's more than that.

And they really are painful? 😣 I guess I'm better off not venturing into that border then.

Proper sizing prevents much discomfort!

Reactions: mikescreename, mcbridg22 and GoodniteLover219
GoodniteLover219 said:
Wow! Thanks super much for the info!

I've always been curious as to what the use of a chasity cage were and had always wondered if caging your "stick" would be another direction towards femininity. Glade to know it's more than that.

And they really are painful? 😣 I guess I'm better off not venturing into that border then.
Sizing is everything! Too small, Ouch; too big, not much point in wearing it. You have to experiment, and it can be a lot of fun if your partner is involved.

tiltedg said:
Sizing is everything! Too small, Ouch; too big, not much point in wearing it. You have to experiment, and it can be a lot of fun if your partner is involved.
Well, I don't have a partner sooo. 😅😂

But maybe someday I'll find someone relatable and understandable to help me figure it out. But nothing wrong to do research. ☺️

GoodniteLover219 said:

But maybe someday I'll find someone relatable and understandable to help me figure it out. But nothing wrong to do research. ☺️
Start with kink3d cages!

Looking for some good soft clitty training online. So far, I think Goddess Gracie has the best programs. Thoughts? Recommendations?

GoodniteLover219 said:

you could in theory start to practice with chastity in the meantime. To get used to sleeping with a cage takes a little time so it's something you could benefit from testing, increasing lengths of time until continuous isn't a problem. I like the steel ones here: chastity cages and also Aliexpress.
Perhaps online instruction could make the whole learning experience more fun too!

There are online key holding services where you send your key to someone. There are also places like emlalock where you use a lockbox and set a random combination that you have over to a key holder. When your session ends the software releases the image of the code to you.

Hello, I don’t know what it’s like to wear a cage but my ex partner would enjoy me locking them in one. They felt more comfortable and confident when they were locked and I had the key. It gave me a weird sense of power which I hadn’t really had before. It was good to explore together.

Reactions: Saltyboy and Traveller
Back