Changing while at work.

greatlake5

Profoundly incontinent since the beginning.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I own a medium business. I have my own office and bathroom. When my diaper (Abena or Confidry 24/7, booster and plastic pants) gets really soaked, I just change them in my bathroom. It's kind of a pain in the ass but if I'm really wet I do it. On the other hand, if I had a messy accident (thankfully rare), I just go home, clean-up, shower and re-diaper. I'm just wondering what others do to deal with this. Especially when you have a messy accident.

I'm only urinary IC but before that all started I once had a diarrhea accident in the office at work. I was lucky that no one was present to be aware of the event. I had to stuff my pants with paper towels so I could drive myself home and cleanup without messing the truck seat Since wearing for IC, I've had another diarrhea accident last summer and today almost a full BM in the store. This worries me a lot about the future.

In any case, I would just go home and include the shower in my cleanup. At present, I work from home.

Thankfully my accidents are solid. But if I had a full load I know it's completely uncomfortable. Sometimes I know I just can't get home. But at least I try.

I do if I get to wet. BM accidents are a little complicated. I usually get alone at the office so I just go there. If I'm driving for a certain job delivery (our family has a courier business) I try wait until I get home. Sometimes I end up getting an uncomfortable diaper and I just can't change.

My work bathroom has a handicap stall with its own sink. I can turn on the water and the sound covers my diaper tape sounds. It has a waste basket in the stall and I just drop a hand towel over the disper do no one can see it in the wate basket

Reactions: jamiejamie
Back