Changing Preferences, Changing Designations

No can’t say I have I’m only 25 at the moment so I’m far off from being where your at right now, granted I know it’ll sneak up on me when I’m not looking eventually. At the very least now that I have a few AB/DL things, after the excitement dies down from finally getting it in the mail it just sorta becomes another object in the house after I get used to it, like most things you buy.

Reactions: Diprs2
Kudos to you for all the cool experiences you have had ! I'm 66 and realize my taste have evolved and morphed over the years . At times it feels like it`s geriatric ageplay when we do this which adds a fun new twist to it.

Reactions: Diaperboy27, sbmccue and Diprs2
Waow, we have a bunch of excellent book writers sharing their experience. Thank you guys, your support is incredible in our community, thanks.

I've been AB then DL then abDL (a bit AB more DL) and currently ABdl (more AB than DL).

All my life, I've been attracted by diapers.
The first time I've been diapered as an adult I was 55! And it happened maybe a dozen of time since this unforgettable day.

I'm now 59... soon 60. My AB side is growing, growing, growing...

But I love everything around the Baby Care (change, bath, clothes, pacis, plushies, bottles), but not the baby games, books, activities. I think I like the feeling of being a baby but not the limited brain activity around that...

Reactions: Diaperboy27, Diprs2, sbmccue and 1 other person
Maybe if you took a break from the AB stuff your desires will return. Sometimes I find if I indulge in my AB/DL side more often than usual, the excitement can wear off after a while. Things can normalize over time if you overdo it. If I cut back on AB/DL activities for a few days and spend my time doing other things I enjoy, I usually find myself wanting to be little again more and more.

I don't completely separate my AB side from my adult side either, so that probably helps. I usually combine the two by doing things like watching movies or playing video games, while also being in a diaper and holding my stuffie. Maybe you can find a way to combine your AB side with adult activities you enjoy?

Your girlfriend seems like a very caring and understanding person. If you discussed your feelings with her she might have some suggestions to help you get that "spark" back. You could find different activities to enjoy together, or even try age playing a slightly older age. I've never shared this side of myself with anyone, but the idea of having someone come over to "babysit" sounds like a lot of fun! When I was a kid I loved when my parents went out and got a babysitter for me and my brother. It was usually one of our older cousins, and we would do things like play hide and seek, watch cartoons, and play board games and video games together.

Personally I would give it some time before purging all of your AB things. If your AB desires came back a few months from now you would probably regret it. As long as you're happy that's what really counts. Hopefully you and your girlfriend can find fun new activities to do together, and maybe even bring back some of those old desires!

Reactions: Diaperboy27, Diprs2 and dogboy
Back