Changing in public

AsherDearing said:
Again, I think the issue here is utilising a space that is made for actual children for your kink/alt lifestyle, we already have to deal with the stigma that people think we have ultiror motives with children and ABDLs using baby changing rooms and other spaces made for babies won’t help this.

If you need extra space because you can’t change standing up, use a disabled toilet or a changing place: https://www.changing-places.org/find.

Just be respectful of disabled people who may also need to use that facility.
You have to have a key to go in them

Reactions: Newtolittlespacelife2023
Im sick of this threads by this user it makes me so uncomfortable.

littledinogoesrawr said:
Do you think it ok for me to use a baby changing room to change my nappies

Madmatt46 said:
You have to have a key to go in them

RADAR keys can be purchased very easily online, they are for sale on Amazon.

Madmatt46 said:

I think it’s very clear that the overwhelming majority of users think it is immoral to use a baby changing room for this purpose and it would be detrimental to the public‘s already tarnished image of ABDL.

As @littledinogoesrawr has already stated, you’re beginning to make people uncomfortable, could you please stop asking about using baby changing rooms, there are alternatives available to you.

Buy a RADAR key, and use accessible toilets and changing places respectfully.

Reactions: MikeRotch
Madmatt46 said:
Do you realize how messed up this kind of messages are?

Like the other fellow friends have said, because of people like you this community have a bad rep.

Respect others, and first respect yourself, of course is wrong to use that room for your needs.

You need to re-educate yourself.

Reactions: mistykitty, claire123, MarshallfromPawPatrol and 1 other person
Madmatt46 said:
Why are you so adamant about using a baby changing room?

You are not a baby.

Either you're too fucking deep into your fetish to realise how perverted you sound like.

Or you know exactly what you're doing, and it gives you sexual thrill to use something solely made for BABIES.

Reactions: MikeRotch
AsherDearing said:
I think I would only use a baby changing room if it was combined with a disabled toilet, and then I would only use it if there was no one else queuing for it and I would be quick and discrete and leave the toilet in the same condition in which I found it, there is a charity in the UK called changing places that work to get better disabled toilets which include adult changing tables across the UK, I plan to donate to them regularly as well, for using them without the direct need, I have a friend who uses them and donates to them regularly, but I haven't quite figured out how to donate to them yet.

As others have said, whether it be a fetish, kink or alt lifestyle, we should always be discreet in public and never force it on anyone. Remember that actual disabled people should have priority to facilities that are designed to make places more accessible to them, they have enough to deal with and don't need abled people trashing their toilets and preventing them from accessing them when they need them.
Do you believe one day in the future, (say maybe 5-10 years from now) more places (across the world) will have AB changing rooms available and labeled? Or is this a fetish and it’s not likely for this to be accommodated? I’m all in favor of being adults, being kind and considerate of others and most importantly being decent and discreet and certainly not creepy.

Last edited:
jaydavidson said:
Do you believe one day in the future, (say maybe 5-10 years from now) more places (across the world) will have AB changing rooms available and labeled? Or is this a fetish and it’s not likely for this to be accommodated? I’m all in favor of being adults, being kind and considerate of others and most importantly being decent and discreet.
No, is a fetish and/or a necessity for some.

littledinogoesrawr said:
Haven’t seen any others by him? If there similar to this I’m kind of glad I haven’t

Reactions: mistykitty
claire123 said:
Haven’t seen any others by him? If there similar to this I’m kind of glad I haven’t
I share those thoughts

I actually saw an adult diaper changing station at a Target store last spring . For adults be special needs or any other reason . That surprised me ! But no way would I ever use a public area to change . Mommy often changes me in the truck or car both back windows are nearly totally blacked out with a very dark tent . Mummy’s Kia back seat drops down into a nice place with lots of room no one can see in there even her back window door is tinted dark . The truck is a bit worse it’s big a 4 door but it’s pretty tight with two people trying to do that . I usually only need a change when I start to leak around the legs but that not often . Public areas are totally off limits ….

jaydavidson said:
Do you believe one day in the future, (say maybe 5-10 years from now) more places (across the world) will have AB changing rooms available and labeled? Or is this a fetish and it’s not likely for this to be accommodated? I’m all in favor of being adults, being kind and considerate of others and most importantly being decent and discreet and certainly not creepy.
No I don’t think so, I hope you will see it being more acceptable for us to use spaces like I described so long as we are being respectful.

Heck, I think the reason that it isn’t popular for regular adults using nappies for convenience is mainly due to the heavy stigma around them, maybe if that begins to lessen, using changing tables will be more common for non-disabled people. But that is likely a pipe dream 🥲.

AsherDearing said:
No I don’t think so, I hope you will see it being more acceptable for us to use spaces like I described so long as we are being respectful.

Heck, I think the reason that it isn’t popular for regular adults using nappies for convenience is mainly due to the heavy stigma around them, maybe if that begins to lessen, using changing tables will be more common for non-disabled people. But that is likely a pipe dream 🥲.
I don't think it's a pipe dream at all. I think the potential is there but we as a collective need to be better understood first but part of doing so is being respectful to those in society that don't share our interests. But areas designated for actual kids should stay that way. If this world finally progresses to a point where they start making adult ones that's different.

Last edited:
Reactions: MarshallfromPawPatrol
Back