Cautionary Tale

Definitely an important moral here. Echoing what others said, if you have to change who you are to be with them they aren't the right person to be with. Also, never take what you do for others for granted, you never know when you may need them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and foxkits
LittleDavi said:
I guess this could be a ong one, but I need to get it off my chest.

I was in a very tight relationship with a partner for almost 3½ years. We met during COVID and it's lockdowns, which shacked is up in the same house for months. I guess this accelerated our relationship. We basically skipped the dating part, and straight to living together domestically as a couple.
These were good times. We were both furloughed, and spent a lot of time together.
I told her about my baby thing about 5 weeks in. I thought this was a person I could trust. She didn't take it all that well. She told me she didn't understand, ect.
But then we went back to work, and things changed. Without telling me, she left her job not long after, and I became the main breadwinner. I wasn't comfortable with this at all. I ended up having to do more hours at work to cover the shortfall. I manage and am executive chef for two busy restaurants, so I became more and more stressed. Because she didn't approve of my baby thing, which has always been my main source of stress relief, I just started to comfort eat.
Things started to get worse. Our romantic and sexual relationship just stopped, which she blamed me for. She started to demand I work more hours to pay for all the crap she started buying. she started to rack up debt. I ended up selling an apartment I owned to cover it. I did it, because I thought we still loved each other. Over time, she became more emotionally abusive to me. Constantly belittling me, calling me grotesque and an embarrassment. Calling me a sicko for my baby thing. She alienated me from my friends, and even my family. She took all the money I earned. I didn't even have enough money to get a bus home from work, or buy some lunch.

Things came to ahead about 3 weeks ago, when after a really stressful Saturday, she found my childhood teddy bear in bed, which I used to get even a little comfort. She decided to end the relationship, but told me I would have to stay for another six months so I could cover her bills and debts while she found a job.
Those two weeks after that we're some of the worst weeks of my life. She threatened to tell everyone about my "baby shit", accused me of being a peadophile, telling me no one cares enough about me to help me if I were to leave.
On the night she told me all that, I was on the sofa downstairs, by myself, contemplating killing myself. Worst night of my life.
The next morning I came into work, and broke down. I told the business owner everything. She saw all the red flags.
I spent that night at my sister's, and told her about my little side. She didn't give a shit, she said on a scale of 1 to 10 of weirdness, for her it was a 1. I told my parents, to which my mother said she'd known I was the way I was since I was 8. My dad didn't care one bit.

My sister called my family and friends, and the next day they gave me the courage to go back to the house, and leave. My ex tried every form of abuse to get me to stay. From belittling and humiliating me, confronting my dad shoving my teddy bear in his face and saying "your son is a freak" (seriously), to flat out hitting me. I don't think she was expecting me to actually leave her. I think she expected me to bend to her will and throw out all the baby stuff I had and overnight have the body of Chris Hemsworth.

Turns out I still have loads of friends. I'm currently living at a friend's house, who now knows about my little side. It's like the floodgates have been opened. I have my bears openly out on my bed. Baby stuff out in my room, nappies in my drawers, sippy cup on my nightstand and a paci clipped to my shirt. I'm so much happier now. I'm better at work, I'm friendlier, I smile more. I go out with my friends again. I'm just happy that I'm finally being allowed to be me.

I will never be in a relationship with anyone who at the very least doesn't accept my baby side. I owned it. She threatened to tell everyone, but I got there first, and all the people I love in this world accept it as a part of me. I've finally realized that I'm allowed to be happy.

Sorry for the long post, but it's been a weird couple of weeks.
Don't feel bad you dodged a bullet.
My sister has done the same to me
You fine so many of us find comfort with being little. It's a miracle that we found a non harmful way to live life . Your fine 50% of adults have teddy bear or plush.

• Love
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and mistykitty
LittleDavi said:

I was in a very tight relationship with a partner for almost 3½ years. We met during COVID and it's lockdowns, which shacked is up in the same house for months. I guess this accelerated our relationship. We basically skipped the dating part, and straight to living together domestically as a couple.
These were good times. We were both furloughed, and spent a lot of time together.
I told her about my baby thing about 5 weeks in. I thought this was a person I could trust. She didn't take it all that well. She told me she didn't understand, ect.
But then we went back to work, and things changed. Without telling me, she left her job not long after, and I became the main breadwinner. I wasn't comfortable with this at all. I ended up having to do more hours at work to cover the shortfall. I manage and am executive chef for two busy restaurants, so I became more and more stressed. Because she didn't approve of my baby thing, which has always been my main source of stress relief, I just started to comfort eat.
Things started to get worse. Our romantic and sexual relationship just stopped, which she blamed me for. She started to demand I work more hours to pay for all the crap she started buying. she started to rack up debt. I ended up selling an apartment I owned to cover it. I did it, because I thought we still loved each other. Over time, she became more emotionally abusive to me. Constantly belittling me, calling me grotesque and an embarrassment. Calling me a sicko for my baby thing. She alienated me from my friends, and even my family. She took all the money I earned. I didn't even have enough money to get a bus home from work, or buy some lunch.

Things came to ahead about 3 weeks ago, when after a really stressful Saturday, she found my childhood teddy bear in bed, which I used to get even a little comfort. She decided to end the relationship, but told me I would have to stay for another six months so I could cover her bills and debts while she found a job.
Those two weeks after that we're some of the worst weeks of my life. She threatened to tell everyone about my "baby shit", accused me of being a peadophile, telling me no one cares enough about me to help me if I were to leave.
On the night she told me all that, I was on the sofa downstairs, by myself, contemplating killing myself. Worst night of my life.
The next morning I came into work, and broke down. I told the business owner everything. She saw all the red flags.
I spent that night at my sister's, and told her about my little side. She didn't give a shit, she said on a scale of 1 to 10 of weirdness, for her it was a 1. I told my parents, to which my mother said she'd known I was the way I was since I was 8. My dad didn't care one bit.

My sister called my family and friends, and the next day they gave me the courage to go back to the house, and leave. My ex tried every form of abuse to get me to stay. From belittling and humiliating me, confronting my dad shoving my teddy bear in his face and saying "your son is a freak" (seriously), to flat out hitting me. I don't think she was expecting me to actually leave her. I think she expected me to bend to her will and throw out all the baby stuff I had and overnight have the body of Chris Hemsworth.

Turns out I still have loads of friends. I'm currently living at a friend's house, who now knows about my little side. It's like the floodgates have been opened. I have my bears openly out on my bed. Baby stuff out in my room, nappies in my drawers, sippy cup on my nightstand and a paci clipped to my shirt. I'm so much happier now. I'm better at work, I'm friendlier, I smile more. I go out with my friends again. I'm just happy that I'm finally being allowed to be me.

I will never be in a relationship with anyone who at the very least doesn't accept my baby side. I owned it. She threatened to tell everyone, but I got there first, and all the people I love in this world accept it as a part of me. I've finally realized that I'm allowed to be happy.

Mate, l'm really sorry to hear that story! Your ex is truly evil, and karma will get her! Hope things are on the up for you!

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
Sorry to hear your story, but are you in the UK. It sounds like your relationship falls into the area of a controlling/aggressive relationship which is the thanks of DV. I hope you stay safe and do not give up on relationships.

Chimera said:
Thank you for sharing your story with us. She sounds like a pure narcissist and I feel for any man who dates her next. If you're the main breadwinner because she left her job, the least she could do is shut her trap about your stress relief methods. At least this gave you the opportunity to find out your friends and family are on your side all the way.

As sbmccue said, there is plenty of other fish in our sea of existence. I wish you the best! My main job is working in a restaurant as maintenance, so I can kind of understand the fatigue you feel at the end of the day. And being little at home afterward helps a lot!

One of my friends some time ago mentioned that chefs rarely ever get a full nights rest, they take two big naps...is that true? He described it as going home at midnight or so, sleeping until about 5, then you gotta be there for the food service truck to put everything away and rotate stock, then they go back home and sleep until they're needed for the lunch service...It's like man...a lot of you guys don't get paid enough for the amount of work you guys do.
I wished it were like that! When I was an executive chef (21 years). I normally worked 7am-11pm 6, many times 7 days a week. You get home adrenaline still going and would normally drink a sixer and or some 420 to calm down. Normally get to bed around 1ish, slept till 6am and start the viscous cycle all over again. But I loved almost every minute of it!

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and Chimera
LittleDavi said:
She threatened to tell everyone about my "baby shit", accused me of being a peadophile, telling me no one cares enough about me to help me if I were to leave.
This and the "Calling me a sicko for my baby thing" makes me so incredibly angry. I don't think there's anything worse than being called and accused of being a pedo.
Really, I question why THEY think we are? Why jump to that? How does regressing and "acting" (not really the right word) like an infant equate to pedophila? In my opinion, THEY are the sick ones even thinking that in the first place. Sleeping with a stuffie and wearing diapers for comfort equates being sexually attracted to children? You f*cking serious? (And by you i dont mean you but i mean those who dont have two brain cells to rub together).

I just recently got attacked myself for this by strangers on Reddit, being made fun of and saying I'm mentally warped, etc. Not only does it cut deep and leave lasting wounds, it simply isn't true. And I'm so sorry you have had to deal with all of this from some heartless wench.

I'm so glad you recognize you do have friends and those who are supportive of you. 🩷 Forgive my rant but I'm just so tired of people accusing something that is done in innocence as something evil, sick, or weird.

Everyone wants to be loved and nurtured. How tf is that weird? It isn't. when you really think about it, why is it so demonized that adults go back to a time where they found comfort and relive it to the best they can? They are the ones with the problem. not us.

again, I'm sorry you've been through all of this hell. I hope you are feeling more at peace.

Last edited:
Reactions: DiaperedTeddyBear, longallsboy and Seasonedcitizen
Wow, what a loser and a sponge she is. A sociopath. The sooner you can get her to the curb, the better. I'd've just given notice and left her in the cold. She needs to grow up.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and LittleAndAlone
BobbiSueEllen said:
Wow, what a loser and a sponge she is. A sociopath. The sooner you can get her to the curb, the better. I'd've just given notice and left her in the cold. She needs to grow up.
I hate that phrase grow up and never use it lightly, but gd is it appropriate here.

Last edited:
Reactions: MegaLugia, Seasonedcitizen and BobbiSueEllen
LittleAndAlone said:
I hate that phrase grow up and never use it lightly, but gd is it appropriate here.
The gal is obviously a schemer who doesn't put much into the Master Plan of her own life in accordance to her obvious desires & tastes. In short: "If ya wanna play, ya gotta pay". Wine tastes on a Kool-Aid budget. Perhaps she should buy a lottery ticket..."someone's gotta win it!" 🤣🤣🤣

There is a certain amount of growing up we all must do, hence the "Adult" part of Adult Baby. I shudder when I read of people who wanna give the Adult side up 100%; it simply isn't realistic. Not saying that's what the OP wants to do because it's quite apparent he's busting his butt when not Babying Up; however, the leech-woman he must bear with for the time being has given up on adulting...just without the diapers. And that's a far bigger mess.

Last edited:
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and LittleAndAlone
LittleDavi said:

i am glad to read you are on the mend from that relationship. always be true to yourself and embrace who you are. and always remember there is nothing shameful or embarrassing about having a strong little side and letting that side of you shine brightly. those who truly care and love you accept you as is and support you no matter what. those who don't aren't worth a second of your time. i would have had her arrested for striking you, but there is something to be said for just walking away and moving on in life. a true relationship is about love, support, and give and take. i would recommend seeing a therapist to work out the trauma of the abuse for you will seems okay like you have moved on but that stuff does come back inside your head later on. i lived through some pretty serious years of major abuse at messes up my head and therapy has done wonders for me along with love from amazing people especially my wife. i crossed a mile wide river of shit didn't come out smelling like a rose but i created a pretty amazing garden of life from the shit. always hold your head up high best of luck with your new life.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and BobbiSueEllen
LittleDavi said:

Good for you and glad all worked out in the end.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and BobbiSueEllen
ShyGirl91 said:
This and the "Calling me a sicko for my baby thing" makes me so incredibly angry. I don't think there's anything worse than being called and accused of being a pedo.
Really, I question why THEY think we are? Why jump to that? How does regressing and "acting" (not really the right word) like an infant equate to pedophila? In my opinion, THEY are the sick ones even thinking that in the first place. Sleeping with a stuffie and wearing diapers for comfort equates being sexually attracted to children? You f*cking serious? (And by you i dont mean you but i mean those who dont have two brain cells to rub together).
It makes me incredibly angry too. I've become fiercely protective of my little side after finally finding self-acceptance as an ABDL. For most of my childhood I thought I was a bad person because I liked wearing diapers. It took a lot of work, including some therapy, to get me to the point where I could love myself for who I am, diapers and all. Being accused of criminal acts because I like to wear diapers and feel like a baby makes me very mad.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, CrazySmoker and ShyGirl91
LittleDavi said:

I'm happy it worked out for you. I would never want to go through what you did to get there, and I can't even imagine my family being as supportive as yours, but I often wish I could live my life and be who I am without having to hide this part of me.

blissfullyquirky said:
It makes me incredibly angry too. I've become fiercely protective of my little side after finally finding self-acceptance as an ABDL. For most of my childhood I thought I was a bad person because I liked wearing diapers. It took a lot of work, including some therapy, to get me to the point where I could love myself for who I am, diapers and all. Being accused of criminal acts because I like to wear diapers and feel like a baby makes me very mad.
I got over being angry.
I look at those people they are the babies. I'm very found a way to cope in life as you have so we won big time it matters not what they think.
Never did😀

Back