CAUGHT IN THE ACT!!!

Have You Ever Been Caught in the Act?

• Yes but it was pleasant.

Votes: 45 17.4%
  • No I've still managed to keep it a secret.

Votes: 100 38.6%
  • Yes it was horrible!

Votes: 67 25.9%
  • No but I did tell someone.

Votes: 62 23.9%

• Total voters
  • Love
Reactions: ABDElsa
LittleAndAlone said:
Oh if only as a child I could have had the courage to say "promise?" 🤣
HA to true!

• Haha
Reactions: ABDElsa
Diaperboy27 said:
HA to true!
If they used that on me I'd know it was a empty threat and could have called their bluff on the fact they never had money and wouldn't dare waste it on buying diapers for me. 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Diaperboy27 and ABDElsa
LittleAndAlone said:
If they used that on me I'd know it was a empty thread and could have called their bluff on the fact they never had money and wouldn't dare waste it on buying diapers for me. 🤣
Touche little one. Touche.

• Haha
Reactions: Diaperboy27 and LittleAndAlone
Diaperboy27 said:
My parents made me throw away my stuff as a kid, & this happened like 6 maybe 7 times ( which in all fairness I was stealing them from a family friend), but I also got the whole “you want to act like a baby, you’ll be treated like one” shtic & they threaten me with going to school in a diaper. Thankfully that never happened, but that scared the holy shit out of me as a kid.
Now I make my own money buy my own diapers (fair & square) & I’ve never had a problem since, but I stay careful never know when the world wants to fuck you. (I love my parents tho)
Given that I was already in a back and foot brace, and heavily bullied, I secretly desired that my mom would send me to school diapered with instructions to have the nurse check/change me.
As I keep saying, my regressing to about 18 months in fantasy, or acting out, has always been my way to cope with stress.

• Love
Reactions: Diaperboy27 and ABDElsa
I pretty much tell anyone I get close enough to to invite over to my home. Particularly to avoid someone discovering my baby side out of context. I had a few near misses when I was younger and eventually got tired of hiding or avoiding doing things I wanted to out of fear of discovery.

At this point though, most of my social circle knows. I've gone out to a local bar in baby attire (as a costume) for Halloween and as stage dressing for a burlesque show as baby new year. I don't flaunt it as kink, but a surprisingly large number of people got it and were very supportive.

For the most part I just tell people the minimum they need to know being around me unless they ask more.

• Love
Reactions: Diaperboy27, ABDElsa and babyscotty37
RylieNimbus said:
I pretty much tell anyone I get close enough to to invite over to my home. Particularly to avoid someone discovering my baby side out of context. I had a few near misses when I was younger and eventually got tired of hiding or avoiding doing things I wanted to out of fear of discovery.

At this point though, most of my social circle knows. I've gone out to a local bar in baby attire (as a costume) for Halloween and as stage dressing for a burlesque show as baby new year. I don't flaunt it as kink, but a surprisingly large number of people got it and were very supportive.

For the most part I just tell people the minimum they need to know being around me unless they ask more.
Halloween, New Year's, and Valentine's Day are the perfect times of the year for an excuse to wear Diapers in public as a costume for a party! 😊

Reactions: Diaperboy27 and RylieNimbus
Back