Caregiver Littles?

I quite like the idea of being a babysitter to an AB, but still needing nappies myself - a secret I share with my baby.

thats pretty much how id describe myself and my regression. i like the nappies and the little things but i like being responsible too.

As someone who does that, what you are thinking of is a switch, someone who can either be one or the other or a combination of the two. I love being little and can easily slip but yet I enjoy helping others enjoy feeling the same way. It makes me happy knowing that other people can experience the magic of babyhood. I’ve had moments where I been snuggled in someone’s arms and move to another little that is sad and soon helping them out.some people calling me “big bwother” as even though I’m still slightly small, that I am still able to help

SuzakuAkatori said:
No that's not a switch. A switch is you are either or. An older sibling caregiver is both simultaneously.
I think that's about the same thing. I was what I would consider a "switch" in the past where I was still little but would also take care of other littles. I think it really matters on what you would want to call it, but to me it sounds like the same thing.

Reactions: Deleted member 77157
If I’m little but a bit older, like 5+, and my partner is little (she goes 0-4) then she becomes my little sis and I take care of us both like a big kid :)

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 77157
Back