Cant remember peeing nappy is wet

NappiedTruckDriver

Padded Truck driver
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I know I do pee in my Sleep if tired and hydrated or drunk
But day time I wear more because of OAB and my job being a truck driver I can’t always stop to pee and if I let my bladder get to full it’s a matter of when not if I’ll pee my self 😟
Today I changed my nappy about 8:40ish and put fresh one on (EU Tena maxi ) restarted my journey and got to my destination no signs of needing a pee , put truck on loading bay got back in cab and I squeezed front of my nappy and thought this is wet ? So I did my shorts pulled my PUL pants down at the front to be meet with a nice green not yellow tell tale line 😟 and nappy wet all towards the top and right endicative of me peeing sitting down also line is green all way down to my dangly bits so quite a big one 😳
For the life of me I can’t remember doing it .
Yes I will monitor it as unexpected bladder emptyins would be a sign of some thing else

Reactions: Deleted member 39574, Diprs2, AttilaThePun and 1 other person
I drive cars for a rent-a-car / Leasing Co. and am in and out of cars all day. And wet my diapers quite often without realizing it. Sometimes just a little and sometimes quite a bit. :rolleyes:I recently went to a different diaper and a different vendor and I have fallen in love with this new diaper. :love:It holds a lot of wetness. I usually can go all day without a change but I usually really soak my diaper as I am walking to my car and must change when I get home. o_O(I also use Plastic Pants to help hold everything in Place.):think:

Reactions: AttilaThePun and Joeysms
I don’t have any feeling of actually peeing other than feeling that my nappy is getting wet. It can be a few hours before I realise how wet my nappy is. On average I change every 4 hours as that seems the max.

Reactions: AttilaThePun and bdale
Other than frequent small stress leaks I usually feel an urge before having an accident but have noticed that the urges diminish when I’m sick or particularly stressed and very occasionally when intensely focused on something and will be surprised with a full nappy that I don’t remember wetting. Is anything different in your life now than before it started?

Reactions: PadPhilosopher and AttilaThePun
UrgentWees said:
Other than frequent small stress leaks I usually feel an urge before having an accident but have noticed that the urges diminish when I’m sick or particularly stressed and very occasionally when intensely focused on something and will be surprised with a full nappy that I don’t remember wetting. Is anything different in your life now than before it started?
Doing a job now that involves more driving than I used to do going to new places so need more concentration

Reactions: PadPhilosopher, AttilaThePun and UrgentWees
this is kind of standard occurrence for me not realizing i wet or how wet i am truly am. i think this in part to me having a comfort level with being in diapers that i don't worry about it or give it much thought throughout the day. also i get caught up in some activity and/or project i don't fully realize i am wetting. for driving i wet but usually once reaching the final destination and i get out of the vehicle the flood gates open and soak my diaper. i think sitting keeps it somewhat contained.

If you don't recall hitting any particularly hard bumps or having any idiots in cars do something stupidly dangerous right in front of you, I suspect that you were concentrating so hard on driving that you just didn't notice peeing.

But, as you said, it's wise to monitor it in case anything needs medical attention.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher
Even before my issues worsened, after wearing protection I realised that I was leaking more urine that I'd previously thought. It wasn't a complete surprise as whilst it seemed to be mainly after-dribble and urge issues I did have times where I'd smell urine and hadn't been to the toilet and/or didn't need to go. It was disconcerting to have it confirmed via wetness indicators but I was certainly underestimating my leakage.

Reactions: janedoediaper, PadPhilosopher and AttilaThePun
AttilaThePun said:
If you don't recall hitting any particularly hard bumps or having any idiots in cars do something stupidly dangerous right in front of you, I suspect that you were concentrating so hard on driving that you just didn't notice peeing.

But, as you said, it's wise to monitor it in case anything needs medical attention.
Was on phone , hands free , and trying to navigate around a diversion

Often I have wet way more than I remember.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher, chamberpot and AttilaThePun
fredy552 said:
I drive cars for a rent-a-car / Leasing Co. and am in and out of cars all day. And wet my diapers quite often without realizing it. Sometimes just a little and sometimes quite a bit. :rolleyes:I recently went to a different diaper and a different vendor and I have fallen in love with this new diaper. :love:It holds a lot of wetness. I usually can go all day without a change but I usually really soak my diaper as I am walking to my car and must change when I get home. o_O(I also use Plastic Pants to help hold everything in Place.):think:
Would you share brand and model, please?

Reactions: AttilaThePun
Hope you get it sorted, but sounds like your mind was busy, so the bladder just did what it had to do...

That started happening to me after some time wearing and using diapers for urgency during the day. It would happen when I was focused on something else more important. Seems like your subconscious takes over after a while of doing it and lets the wetting happen without storing a memory of the event because you're preoccupied with something of a higher priority.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher, Wetshisbed and AttilaThePun
IWannawear said:
Would you share brand and model, please?
I just got these McKesson Ultra Heavy Absorbancy Briefs they are (Cloth Backed). I use Reaz Silence Plastic Pants with my Diapers. And yes I do wet some unconsciously but just little tickles and most times do not even feel it. I also must wear 24/7 as it gives me just enough time to get up out of my chair to go potty and I am wetting myself 99% of the time or no signal to brain and wetting my diaper.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher and IWannawear
Back