Breakfast time Regression

Sissyleslie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
This morning I decided to a bit of regressing, as things have been hectic at work this week.

After I got out of bed, I needed to go to the toilet. So I pretended that Nanny would take me to the toilet, the idea that I was too young to go by myself.

I wore the following (obviously not the bib, that came later) -

20230608_063334.jpg

I wore these slippers-
20230608_062657.jpg

I imagined Nanny pulling down my pyjama trousers and nappy-pants, saying "There we go, Sweetie. Sit on the toilet and do your wee-wee and poo- poo".

Sitting on the toilet, first I had a pee, then a poo. There was an audible sound as the poo hit the water.

"How does it go?" was Nanny's imagined question.
"It goes plop-plop, Nanny " I replied.
"That's right - plop-plop. Good girl, Leslie ".

When I had finished, I fantasised Nanny saying "Now let Nanny wipe your botty ". As I wiped my bottom, I imagined Nanny was doing it, saying things like "There we are, darling, Good girl," before pulling up my nappy-pants and pyjama bottoms.

After the toilet was flushed, it was into the bathroom to wash hands. Then it was downstairs for breakfast. I put on my bib, but in my imagination, it was Nanny doing it.

I sat in an armchair, cuddling my teddy-bears, Snowy and Bruno. I had my usual cup of tea and digestive biscuit. Then it was time for my cereal. I took a single Weetabix and placed it in my plastic toddler feeding bowl, poured milk over it,and mashed it up with a spoon.

Back in the Living room, I began spoon-feeding myself, imagining that Nanny was doing it, saying things such as " Eat up your yummy food and show Nanny what a good girl you can be".

Eventually, I finished eating. I then spent the next five or so minutes sitting in the chair, sucking my dummy and cuddling Snowy and Bruno.

Then it was back to boring reality and adult clothing. But I was glad that I was able to break free of the adult world. I will definitely do it again.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: BabyLouise, PuppyJames, Seasonedcitizen and 1 other person
Same here, all dressed early today in my prissy baby girl dress, padded of course. Lucky though I can stay all day like this. have a great day Id take a picture but I am not a photo expert by any sense of the word expert. I do spurt but we are not talking pics, lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and Bipippa
It's nice that you can stay in your baby girl dress all day. Sounds wonderful!🙂

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
ur a cutie and a sweetie ^_^

I’d like to spend the entire day as a girl but the dog has to go out

Reactions: tempestcd
Seasonedcitizen said:
I’d like to spend the entire day as a girl but the dog has to go out
He doesnt care what you wear.

Sissyleslie said:
This morning I decided to a bit of regressing, as things have been hectic at work this week.

After I got out of bed, I needed to go to the toilet. So I pretended that Nanny would take me to the toilet, the idea that I was too young to go by myself.

I wore the following (obviously not the bib, that came later) -

View attachment 110771

I wore these slippers-
View attachment 110773

I imagined Nanny pulling down my pyjama trousers and nappy-pants, saying "There we go, Sweetie. Sit on the toilet and do your wee-wee and poo- poo".

Sitting on the toilet, first I had a pee, then a poo. There was an audible sound as the poo hit the water.

"How does it go?" was Nanny's imagined question.
"It goes plop-plop, Nanny " I replied.
"That's right - plop-plop. Good girl, Leslie ".

When I had finished, I fantasised Nanny saying "Now let Nanny wipe your botty ". As I wiped my bottom, I imagined Nanny was doing it, saying things like "There we are, darling, Good girl," before pulling up my nappy-pants and pyjama bottoms.

After the toilet was flushed, it was into the bathroom to wash hands. Then it was downstairs for breakfast. I put on my bib, but in my imagination, it was Nanny doing it.

I sat in an armchair, cuddling my teddy-bears, Snowy and Bruno. I had my usual cup of tea and digestive biscuit. Then it was time for my cereal. I took a single Weetabix and placed it in my plastic toddler feeding bowl, poured milk over it,and mashed it up with a spoon.

Back in the Living room, I began spoon-feeding myself, imagining that Nanny was doing it, saying things such as " Eat up your yummy food and show Nanny what a good girl you can be".

Eventually, I finished eating. I then spent the next five or so minutes sitting in the chair, sucking my dummy and cuddling Snowy and Bruno.

Then it was back to boring reality and adult clothing. But I was glad that I was able to break free of the adult world. I will definitely do it again.
I can't use the big toylot yet im too lill so is potty i gots use , i yoos it an wotch cartoons on the TV cos i luv cartoons ! ❤️ 🚼 :love:

SuzetteSissy said:
He doesnt care what you wear.
For some reason this gave me a laugh attack lol

michaelmc said:
I can't use the big toylot yet im too lill so is potty i gots use , i yoos it an wotch cartoons on the TV cos i luv cartoons ! ❤️ 🚼 :love:
What are ur favorite cartoons? ^^

StrawberryPan said:
What are ur favorite cartoons? ^^
I love all the old ones like Tom n Jerry , wacky races , catch that pigeon , the hair bear bunch , road runner , Scoobydoo , speedy gonzalez , ect; ect; lately I've been watching Worzal gumage too !

Back