patrick1776

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
  5. Carer
I found some old photos from a trip to China that I took a few years back. I totally forgot that I saw a restaurant that sold bottles targeted to adults. Hard to say what the drinks are as my mandarin skills are basically zero, but I remember thinking that they might be alcoholic drinks, but I wasn't sure.

1644857512262.png1644857541992.png

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Softypink, osirisboi15, littledreamers333 and 3 others
Oooooh, I think they're some kind of joghurt drink. I've seen many similar stalls (though not with baby bottles) in Taiwan.

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
I think maybe it could be some type of sweet milk drink they make to put in the bottles. But I guess if they didn't want glass milk bottles to break then that would solve the problem. But every country has its own unique things.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
There's something printed on the bottles, may someone can try to translate.

After scanning them into Google translate it auto detects the middle bit as "Chinese - General" and spits out: "20 month country sister 010T full TEL 13768716271 Li"

Obviously this isn't correct. Are there any native speakers out there? It would be interesting to see if these are supposed to be marketed towards adults or children

patrick1776 said:
I found some old photos from a trip to China that I took a few years back. I totally forgot that I saw a restaurant that sold bottles targeted to adults. Hard to say what the drinks are as my mandarin skills are basically zero, but I remember thinking that they might be alcoholic drinks, but I wasn't sure.

View attachment 71596View attachment 71597
Im pretty sure i saw a post awhile ago saying there was a place that served stuff like this and it was for adults

Remrant said:
After scanning them into Google translate it auto detects the middle bit as "Chinese - General" and spits out: "20 month country sister 010T full TEL 13768716271 Li"

Obviously this isn't correct. Are there any native speakers out there? It would be interesting to see if these are supposed to be marketed towards adults or children

I think the image quality isnt good enough. i tried enhancing the writing

1644857541992 (1).png
and when i put it through an OCR reader the result was 月8鳕鰌 (Yuè 8 xuě qiū) which apparently means '8th cod'. But the second character definitely isn't an '8' and I'm not sure about the rest either. I won't even try the line underneath (which has even lower contrast). We definitely need a Chinese speaker!

littlej said:
I think the image quality isnt good enough. i tried enhancing the writing

View attachment 71687
and when i put it through an OCR reader the result was 月8鳕鰌 (Yuè 8 xuě qiū) which apparently means '8th cod'. But the second character definitely isn't an '8' and I'm not sure about the rest either. I won't even try the line underneath (which has even lower contrast). We definitely need a Chinese speaker!
So, from what little Chinese I can recall that reads "Yue yuan jie jie" or Big Sister Yue Yuan (or moon yard big sister, but I am choosing to read the moon yard as a name because otherwise those two characters don't make sense), which I'm guessing is a brand name. But I also can't make out the line underneath.

Reactions: PooMinara and WillFord384
I would be sooooo happy to find these in a vending machine lol .

Jay1965 said:
I found a post on Tumblr: Apparently its called shui lian wan yogurt drink and its a glass bottle too and you can find them at some Asian supermarkets according to the poster

Reactions: LittleTahani
Back