Booster pads

qwertyqwerty

Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
Would you all mind sharing what booster pads you use and what you pair it with. ( what diaper)

This should be interesting.

I love the Abena Boost Fluff paired with Rearz Dinosaur (wearing them right now). It is just about as long as the diaper so I can fully use the diaper.

I just picked up the Super Sposies not too long ago. They pair well with Tena Slip Maxi’s and Northshore Supreme lites. I like the size of them because they don’t diminish the functionality of the leak guards at 15”x4.25”.

It probably really breaks down to your use case though, if you just need a little bit extra absorbency vs. needing a lot more.

Attachments

• A28CE408-1B21-4A0D-8983-554D09AB2AD7.jpeg
    A28CE408-1B21-4A0D-8983-554D09AB2AD7.jpeg
    105.8 KB · Views: 11
Abena x plus and abena boost inserts
Or mega max also with abena booster
But my normal everyday is tranquility ATN briefs with the tranquility topliner booster

Oh gosh , the last time I wore an atn I got explosive diarrhea all over the place …. I wear abena now ever since that happened .

qwertyqwerty said:
Oh gosh , the last time I wore an atn I got explosive diarrhea all over the place …. I wear abena now ever since that happened .
Well they fit me very well and my insurance sends me like 15 bags of 12 per month along with boosters and gloves and couple bags of chux

Bambino booster in a Moli Care Maxi. The Bambino booster come in a 30 and 50, Both swell and soak up a lot.

I pair up NorthShore size large boosters with both their Supreme and MegaMax.

NorthShore sells several sizes of booster pads and on their website they have a guide to which sizes fit which size diaper.

Ready for a redneck hack?

Abena M4 and a folded in thirds dish towel. Last one I weighed was 4.4 pounds when I took it off, which for me is over double normal capacity.

I use the Rearz overnight booster pads which boast 2500ml capacity. They appear to be the same as the tykables doublers, but cost less.

Cloth baby diaper folded length wise inside a cloth diaper. Sometimes add a bamboo insert to add more bulk and absorbency with an adult pull-up to keep from leaking and sagging too much when full.

Back