Body Shaver Recommendations?

LittleAndAlone said:
Also follow the directions of not doing it twice in the same place if you dont get everything. I used this on my arms and legs for CAPcon and only had one glove on and so couldn't quite reach places on one side. My skin was being super meh about the whole ordeal even with extending the time a few minutes so figured I wasn't sensitive to it at all and did another pass with both gloves.

All the places where it doubled up didn't start to burn until the next day and by the time I got off the plane at CAP my legs look they were hit with bird shot. So much for having smooth bare kid legs for CAPcon. 🤦‍♂️

Was my first time ever attempting shaving anything other than my face (with a cartridge razor) or trying out anything besides a razor.
Yes, and dumb me, I did the same thing accidentally last weekend. I usually wait a week between, but saw some Nair, and liked its formula, and wanted to try it. It ended up being the third product in 3 days, and I regretted that. I was initially thinking it was especially hostile, but then realized what I'd done. 🤦‍♂️ I probably will never buy it again, as red and white Magic seems gentler, but I'll give it another chance to prove itself on my normal schedule, which always worked well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Angelapinks
I'm surprised nobody uses an epilator. It sounded like fun to me so I ordered a good one and went to work. Gotta say , it's an experience. It's basically a glorified hair puller. But what the hell, not guts no glory, right? While it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, it still gets your attention (like REALLY). The first time took about half an hour to clear the forest over the entire diaper area. And I mean ALL of it. If it was hair and it was down there, I eliminated it. The jewels and the area behind them too. I found I was a bit stressed out when I was finished. And your skin feels a bit like it was rode hard and put away wet...
The results? Amazing. They say continued use will eventually reduce the hair that will grow. I did notice about the third time I used it there was virtually no pain and the hair was much finer. You need to exfoliate your skin before you start or you'll get ingrown hairs. Believe me, they mean it.
Funny thing was, I invited my wife to the party. She grabbed the unit and had at it on me. I was yelping and jumping and generally being as she said , a big baby. If you aren't careful, it's just as happy chewing on your skin as it is pulling your hair out. She thought that was all hilarious. She was laughing so hard he kept pinching the crap out of me ( yeah it can do that) So any time I want to go Brazilian she's all in for the treatment. I like to think of it as quality time. she thinks of it as bonding

• Haha
Reactions: Angelapinks and PadPhilosopher
I epilate most me weekly. I don't do my crotch - the skin is too loose and gets pinched too often, and my pubes hang on really tight! I shave my crotch daily and shave my pits and epilate the rest of me (arms, legs, stomach and chest) weekly. And, yes, the more you epilate the easier it gets.

Reactions: Angelapinks and PadPhilosopher
I've recently started using the "Nood" 2.0 IPL (Intense pulse light). It doesn't work for all skin types and if your hair is going gray it won't work, so it's one of those things you have to test out and experiment with (there are instructions and a testing period). It's quick, basically painless, and already after a few weeks I feel like hair is coming in slower (and hopefully won't come in at all after 12 weeks) and that when I do shave the hair that is growing back, there is less stubble. And it's safe to use in just about all areas.

Reactions: Billybatts, diaperdude and PadPhilosopher
60something said:
I'm surprised nobody uses an epilator. It sounded like fun to me so I ordered a good one and went to work. Gotta say , it's an experience. It's basically a glorified hair puller. But what the hell, not guts no glory, right? While it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, it still gets your attention (like REALLY). The first time took about half an hour to clear the forest over the entire diaper area. And I mean ALL of it. If it was hair and it was down there, I eliminated it. The jewels and the area behind them too. I found I was a bit stressed out when I was finished. And your skin feels a bit like it was rode hard and put away wet...
The results? Amazing. They say continued use will eventually reduce the hair that will grow. I did notice about the third time I used it there was virtually no pain and the hair was much finer. You need to exfoliate your skin before you start or you'll get ingrown hairs. Believe me, they mean it.
Funny thing was, I invited my wife to the party. She grabbed the unit and had at it on me. I was yelping and jumping and generally being as she said , a big baby. If you aren't careful, it's just as happy chewing on your skin as it is pulling your hair out. She thought that was all hilarious. She was laughing so hard he kept pinching the crap out of me ( yeah it can do that) So any time I want to go Brazilian she's all in for the treatment. I like to think of it as quality time. she thinks of it as bonding
Well, your story didn't make me want to go buy an epilator (I just got done with Magic a few minutes ago) but it did make me super happy that you two have such a sweet relationship.

Reactions: Angelapinks
So some weeks ago, I was buying more red and white Magic, and saw a bottle of Nair body hair remover. It was priced comparably to the Magic, so I bought both. Its active ingredient was potassium thioglycolate, which sounded like a more aggressive cousin of black and gold Magic's ingredient, calcium thioglycolate. I thought maybe its more aggressive thioglycolate and oily lotion formula sounded promising of better results and less irritation than black and gold Magic.

I could not have been more wrong. I used it the first time on day 4 of trying products again after a hiatus, and it worked only slightly better than black and gold Magic, but was ever so much more irritating. I thought maybe that was because I'd used too many products too quickly, so I gave my skin 5 days rest, then used red and white Magic with no ill effects, then waited 6 more days and used Nair again.

That stuff is vile. I trashed the rest. It gave me a rash like poison ivy, which still hasn't entirely healed a week later. Oddly, it is mostly on my legs; that leads me to believe that the body oil I use on my groin protected it somewhat, but the Nair also wasn't perfectly effective, much like black and gold Magic.

My recommendations haven't changed, other than to avoid Nair like the noxious weed it seems to be.

I use my beard trimmer to trim all the downstairs area. Probably not the most hygienic but I do wash it the best I can with soap before using it on my face again

Reactions: PadPhilosopher and Angelapinks
PricklyPear said:
I use my beard trimmer to trim all the downstairs area. Probably not the most hygienic but I do wash it the best I can with soap before using it on my face again
Ha! I’m laughing because i use my beard trimmer on my pubes, too, but don’t bother washing it because i stopped cutting my beard over a year ago. I stopped shaving my face when i graduated high school. Hated it then, hate it now. My pubic area is a different story!

Reactions: PricklyPear and PadPhilosopher
Go laser or cream remover they work much better and last significantly longer.

Reactions: diaperdude and PadPhilosopher
The Nair damage to my legs still hasn't completely healed..... Getting closer. I used red and white Magic a few days ago, and even with damaged skin from the Nair it wasn't bad. It's so much gentler and more effective.

Diaperboy27 said:
Try Harry’s razors I shave with it every other week to keep my Tooshie clean & shaven,& also I only trim my bush with hair scissors until it looks fairly flat & then I shave my private parts otherwise if I just shave it all off it just gets too itchy for me!😖
I also use Harry razors. I’ve gotten to where I shave things smooth every couple weeks to help with hygiene.
With the razor, and handle, even with my limited mobility with my back fused solid I can get my front and back side pretty well.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher and Diaperboy27
abrich said:
Hi Everyone,

I'm just wondering if anyone has any experience with the various body shavers that are heavily promoted to me by FaceBook and YouTube (I can't think why! 😉).

I am, sadly, very hairy, and much as I would like to have a completely clean-shaven nappy area, I just don't think that's going to be practical for me, but I would like to trim things as short as possible without risking irritation and cuts. To make clean-ups easier, I'd ideally like something that I could use on the rear as well as the front, although I can imagine that might be a bit harder to find.

If anyone had any recommendations based on their own experiences, then I'd be very grateful. :) 👶
I use a regular razer and sqish my balls tight and shave them and my butt crack and penis.

• Wow
Reactions: PadPhilosopher
abrich said:
Hi Everyone,

I'm just wondering if anyone has any experience with the various body shavers that are heavily promoted to me by FaceBook and YouTube (I can't think why! 😉).

I am, sadly, very hairy, and much as I would like to have a completely clean-shaven nappy area, I just don't think that's going to be practical for me, but I would like to trim things as short as possible without risking irritation and cuts. To make clean-ups easier, I'd ideally like something that I could use on the rear as well as the front, although I can imagine that might be a bit harder to find.

If anyone had any recommendations based on their own experiences, then I'd be very grateful. :) 👶
9 Bucks at Bargain Hunt but I saw them on Amazon too.

Attachments

• shaver.jpg
    shaver.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 5
  • Wow
Spidermanbatman said:
I've recently started using the "Nood" 2.0 IPL (Intense pulse light). It doesn't work for all skin types and if your hair is going gray it won't work, so it's one of those things you have to test out and experiment with (there are instructions and a testing period). It's quick, basically painless, and already after a few weeks I feel like hair is coming in slower (and hopefully won't come in at all after 12 weeks) and that when I do shave the hair that is growing back, there is less stubble. And it's safe to use in just about all areas.
Does it pack a little bit of a punch? I have a ULIKE AIR+ and I barely feel it on the strongest setting. I’m not convinced it works well at all. I’ve been using it for over a year.

• Thinking
Billybatts said:
Does it pack a little bit of a punch? I have a ULIKE AIR+ and I barely feel it on the strongest setting. I’m not convinced it works well at all. I’ve been using it for over a year.
A little. I use it on the highest setting and at times in can feel like a rubber band snapping against your skin or a sting, but just for a few moments.

Back