Blind Adisc Members

BabyBoy2023

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
I have a burning question: Am I the only blind member on this site, or are there others? I think it would be neat to find out that there are other blind people on Adisc.

• Wow
  • Thinking
Reactions: LiddieBear, LaLoneDigi, KBoy and 3 others
I haven't seen any others... *buh dum, tis*

I was born nearly blind, but a brilliant doctor saved my vision after multiple surgeries, doofy gigantic glasses, and embarrassing patches.

Reactions: LiddieBear, KBoy, Dry247 and 2 others
Not considered blind by the state but have eye sight in my left strabismus was corrected somewhat cosmetically. Nearsighted but work part time I have cerebral palsy leftside but it isn't as bad but still have stomach issues when I need to go I have to rush to restroom bladder control sucks

Also abdl due to ptsd etc etc

Not considered blind yet, but visually impaired with 125/20. I have optic nerve atrophy nystagnos and am ABDL.

HuskyPup91 said:
Not considered blind yet, but visually impaired with 125/20. I have optic nerve atrophy nystagnos and am ABDL.
Welcome.

I am legally blind without glasses. I'm -575.
I learned to have very sensitive tactile fingers. I can find anything in the dark anywhere in my room with touch, and it's really fun for me. I know what everything is in any mixed bag of random items anyone gives me, if they dare. A great game. :LOL: . I can hear when the walls or large obstructions I walk by are located when walking by them in the dark. How fluid changes to a higher pitch as it fills in a cup, etc., and the finger trick to confirm when to stop filling something, if my fingers aren't too cold.

This is because I wasn't visually corrected for a while when I was young. I learned how to feel my way through stuff. There's a long story to that. Let me just hint with, "A cobbler's children don't have shoes".

But I think my visual deficit actually heightened so many other things in my life that well-seeing people simply have no idea about, or don't pay attention to. Like touch, sound, and tactile memory. Of course, sounds and smells are important, but just for not being able to see when I want to if I misplaced my "eyeballs", I'm thankful I can quickly do a hand scan.

Last edited:
Yep, I am right there with Woncrinklz, not even the big E...

• Love
Reactions: Woncrinklz
Can't see at distance without my glasses.and they barely help to begin with. Also I basically have to kiss my phone or the register I'm working on to see it.

• Love
Reactions: KBoy and Woncrinklz
I am very nearly blind and it's getting worse. Sometimes I use screen magnification on my phone or my PC but it's hard work so I use screen readers on both primarily. I am 29 and have always had terrible vision.

KBoy said:
Yep, I am right there with Woncrinklz, not even the big E...
More like, what wall did you say it was at?:ROFLMAO:

HuskyPup91 said:
Can't see at distance without my glasses.and they barely help to begin with. Also I basically have to kiss my phone or the register I'm working on to see it.
I hear you on that. Sometimes I have done the near kiss, too.:giggle:when it comes to tiny darn labels at stores, etc.:ROFLMAO:

TinyBunny said:
I am very nearly blind and it's getting worse. Sometimes I use screen magnification on my phone or my PC but it's hard work so I use screen readers on both primarily. I am 29 and have always had terrible vision.
Sounds like you are dealing with this well. I bet your memory recall is darn good.
I know how frustrating that can feel like.
Sometimes I feel like I can't breathe if I can't find something. It's weird, because If can't search my way through something to find whatever it was, I get a trapped feeling. It's weird.:unsure: I wonder if others feel that way when they can't see anything but must do a task quickly.

Last edited:
I'm not blind per se but I can only see with my -6.00 diopter glasses. Without them I can only see things that are no more than 10 inches away or else it's a blur.

Back