BetterDry Day Update: 7 hours, 2.5 beers

JonahAteAWhale

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
BetterDry Day lasted me 7 hours, and 2.5 beers. Halfway through the third beer I stood up and couldn't hold it any longer (I'd been holding as hard as I could to test a full day of usage and a big pee.) So I finally let go which felt like bliss, the holding had been making me so tense and I started going paranoid I was deaf, but then the release was fantastic and now I feel better. They did not leak at first, nothing ran down my leg. But then I sat back down, it was awesome, it was like sitting in a bowl of squelch, and there's wet patches on my bum.

Pro side: I think if I had waited for it to soak and not sat down, BetterDry Day would have survived a full day in work and two beers afterwards with no leaks!

Edit: Update to Update: Wet patches turned into a totally soaked bum and seat. BetterDry Day probably can't survive this much.

Last edited:
Reactions: nectar0001, PadPhilosopher and CLPP
I don’t drink beer anymore but I do drink sparkling water and about 6 of them my diaper is about full to the brim lol

Reactions: PadPhilosopher and JonahAteAWhale
MarshallDylan said:
I don’t drink beer anymore but I do drink sparkling water and about 6 of them my diaper is about full to the brim lol
I love sparkling water!!! Do you have a soda stream?

Reactions: PadPhilosopher
JonahAteAWhale said:
I love sparkling water!!! Do you have a soda stream?
No I don’t, that’s where you make your own soda right?

MarshallDylan said:
No I don’t, that’s where you make your own soda right?
Yep, get one mate; game changer and cuts sparkling water costs 9000%

Reactions: nectar0001 and PadPhilosopher
JonahAteAWhale said:
Yep, get one mate; game changer and cuts sparkling water costs 9000%
I’ll check into it. I mainly drink La Croix or whatever is on sale.

Reactions: Squirrely, PadPhilosopher and JonahAteAWhale
JonahAteAWhale said:
BetterDry Day lasted me 7 hours, and 2.5 beers. Halfway through the third beer I stood up and couldn't hold it any longer (I'd been holding as hard as I could to test a full day of usage and a big pee.) So I finally let go which felt like bliss, the holding had been making me so tense and I started going paranoid I was deaf, but then the release was fantastic and now I feel better. They did not leak at first, nothing ran down my leg. But then I sat back down, it was awesome, it was like sitting in a bowl of squelch, and there's wet patches on my bum.

Pro side: I think if I had waited for it to soak and not sat down, BetterDry Day would have survived a full day in work and two beers afterwards with no leaks!

Edit: Update to Update: Wet patches turned into a totally soaked bum and seat. BetterDry Day probably can't survive this much.
Good to read! I’m a BetterDry fan for their fit and bulge. Haven’t put them to an extreme test, yet, but they have performed well for overnight and out and around. I’m going to wear them to an outdoor concert this weekend where I’ll be swilling lots of water, no doubt. But I’ll take no chances and wear a booster and some PUL pants.

CLPP said:
Good to read! I’m a BetterDry fan for their fit and bulge. Haven’t put them to an extreme test, yet, but they have performed well for overnight and out and around. I’m going to wear them to an outdoor concert this weekend where I’ll be swilling lots of water, no doubt. But I’ll take no chances and wear a booster and some PUL pants.
Yes I would advise that. Tbh my joggers got soaked. It was fine until halfway through third beer. I've changed into a comfier Incontrol BeDry Elite now. They can handle 6 beers plus normal drinking through the day no problem. You might want to try them for your festival and just wear baggy jeans and thick cargo shorts?

Last edited:
I wouldn’t mind my pants getting soaked at home. WHO would? LOL! But out at a concert in my khaki shorts? Not good!😵‍💫

• Wow
Reactions: PadPhilosopher, JonahAteAWhale and MarshallDylan
CLPP said:
I wouldn’t mind my pants getting soaked at home. WHO would? LOL! But out at a concert in my khaki shorts? Not good!😵‍💫
Yes exactly! I think if you are careful and do not drink more than 1 beer you will be fine in BetterDry Day :)

So. Aside from protection level, how are BetterDry DAY different than plain ol’ BetterDry?

CLPP said:
So. Aside from protection level, how are BetterDry DAY different than plain ol’ BetterDry?
Discreetness :)

Back