Best wife ever, I feel loved.

aberrantlyme

Married, ABDL, Nerd
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Amazing wife alert! She just saw me in a diaper for the first time. Not a peek, but a legit look in a PeekABU, and made me feel loved! I was so worried how it would go, and that a print would scare her, but again my wife is a champ!

What was your experience first sharing with your spouse or significant other? I felt so exposed and vulnerable!!

Last edited:
Reactions: crooke3
My first time was similar, I told my wife I'm AB which at first was a bit hard for her to understand at first. We talked alot about it and i showed her all the different designs online from the abdl suppliers. My fav is SDK. When I showed her them online She said they look like real pampers.

Then one night not to long after telling her She told me it's ok if I want to wear one to bed under my pj shorts.
My wife has always brought me pjs tshirt and shorts sets with a kids threme, maybe subconsciously she already new.

So I put an SDK on and my Buggs Bunny pjs tshirt and shorts. She came into the room and said well there's no hiding that diaper under your pjs little guy, I regressed instantly. Next she put me to bed and tucked me in. I had my paci hidden under my pillow so I asked if it would be ok to which she grabbed it and put it in my mouth, I sleep like this all night with her next to me patting my padded butt. Next morning I woke in just a diaper and tshirt, I must have got hot and kicked my shorts off. She looked over and smiled and said how's my little man doing this morning in his diapee, looks like he's a wet baby.

This is the moment my wife become my mommy wife 10 years ago. She Just took to it after lots of talking it over that first time. It was a special night/morning and since that first time my beatiful wife mommy continues to to love and care for me, she even encourages me to be little by making me regress with things she does. She buys me toys and baby stuff and even comes with me to littles down under (local abdl supplier) so she can choose my diapers. She told me recently she thinks I'm a very cute baby in SDK's and that she loves going to Littles Down Under to find her baby cute diapers. One day I hope I can have my own nursery which she has already started to come up with ideas for. She loves Winnie the Pooh and Tigger and says one day I will have the cutest baby boys nursery ever.

I love you nanny2abdrew, thank you for everything you have done for me and your increadable support.
Our mommies are the most increadable mommies in the world.

Last edited:
Reactions: LilPawz and crooke3
I have had the "revealing for the first time" moment about three times over now 😅 I've been very lucky, there have been 3 women at different parts of my life who accepted this side of myself and tried their hand at Mommying me :)

There were slight similarities between the three experiences; nervousness, awkwardness, bashfulness and yes, vulnerability is a big one as well, for those of us who view this as a part of who we are or a genuine lifestyle it's hard not to feel vulnerable, this is such a personal, emotional and private side of ourselves, we are exposing our soft underbelly to someone new, we just want to be loved, cuddled and cared for, but at the same time we are always worried about being hurt.

With my first GF/Mommy I was so nervous, I took forever to get my diaper on and I was even fumbling with the tapes. When I left the bathroom, there I was, in nothing but a diaper, clutching a stuffy and sucking a paci. I felt warm and tense and maybe even a little silly, but her reaction was just sort of... eh 😐 She didn't react any differently, treated it like no big deal and that took the edge off a bit. When it got to cuddling, it was a little awkward for both of us. Overtime I was able to loosen up with her, but I think she was always worried about doing a good enough job, she was timid with most things let alone looking after a colossal bABy, but I always appreciated her efforts :)

With my Mommy friend, it had been ages since someone had seen me in that position and that was my first time being diapered by someone else on the first reveal. I remember feeling nervous and rather embarrassed. I was also questioning, I wondered about what she thought, I wondered if she was gonna diaper me properly, my mind was going a mile a minute 😅 My Mommy friend was very proactive though, she took initiative and went out of her way to make the experience feel natural and pleasant for both of us, so it was a much more mutually relaxing experience with her :)

My current Mommy/GF is a godsend, she's absolutely great. We are long distance, so the first time she saw me regressed was over a video-chat, and according to her, it was love at first sight 😄 She cooed and complimented me and we just talked about the nature of this side of myself and our plans for the future. Our consistent Skype calls and conversations broke the down the barriers a bit, we got to know and become comfortable with one another, emotionally in-tune, so when I got to be babied by her in person last month, everything came quite naturally for the both of us. It was a wonderful experience/feeling; complete and utter acceptance, comfort and security :giggle:

So yeah, I'm glad your wife is accepting. The first experience tends to be all-over the map, it's a bit nerve-racking, tense, awkward and vulnerable at the same time, but if you are revealing this side of yourself to the right person, it can very quickly become an incredibly sweet, pleasant and mutually fulfilling experience :) It also goes without saying, but the more she sees you like that, the more natural and understanding your dynamic will become ;)

Last edited:
The frist time i told my wife was right before we moved in together. She took it ok but olny the past year have i really felt secure enought to wear around her. The last couple of months i have worn at nite and she is not even a bother to her. It has been a great couple of months and now she tells me to diaper up and go bed.

Reactions: crooke3
I was so very nervous when I told my wife and her response was, "Do you have enough supplies?" She was so amazing.

I told mine about 2 months before we got married. She already knew about my crossdressing so it was not as hard to do as I thaught. At first she was a little confused but after a while diapers in the house became normal. I wear to bed with a onsie or a pink dress and sometimes she even gets involved. It's funny though, even with her sometimes playing with me, I cant diaper myself in front of her. She makes fun of me...she says I'll have sex with you while you're diapered but you are still embarrased to put that on in front of me! Sometimes she will do it for me.

I'm glad I came out to her before we got married. I told myself (with the crossdressing too) that if she said no. I was going to move on. I could not go through hiding it again like I did in my first marriage.

Yea, she got quite the package with me!

Reactions: Cddljess
Back