Best way to pee for male

localblackie

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello i am not new at diaper wearing but want to go full time eventually and wondering the best way to pee while turned on especially in public because anytime i put on a diaper it just happens.

• Wow
  • Thinking
Reactions: Jorelaxed, littledub1955 and PadPhilosopher
Well..... It doesn't quite work like that, I found. You have to disassociate sexual arousal from diapers. I did it by normalizing diaper wearing, which you will do by going full time, and by deliberately directing all sexual energies away from diapers. Others may have had a different experience. I can only relate my own, and wish you success in achieving your goals.

• Love
Reactions: localblackie, Jorelaxed, NabePup and 4 others
I do not recommend trying to pee when you are turned on. There is a chance especially with diapers with short leak guards that the leak guards don't make full contact with you skin anymore thus making it likely that your diaper will leak. Also the increased pressure makes it very difficult to pee while turned on and it can even be painful.

Reactions: localblackie, Jorelaxed, littledub1955 and 1 other person
Pointing up while standing would be the only way… the more you wear and use the less stimulating it will be though. It used to be impossible for me but it gets easier.

Reactions: localblackie, Jorelaxed and PadPhilosopher
Wearing a chastity cage means it doesn’t matter if I’m aroused. It’s putting down always. If you are wearing a diaper through choice and not because you are ic then a chastity cage is a logical accessory in my opinion

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: localblackie, NabePup, Jorelaxed and 1 other person
It will get to the point that you will have to pee, your bladder will be like 'I'm emptying out now'
nature will take its course

Last edited:
Reactions: localblackie and PadPhilosopher
As it's been pointed out by @PadPhilosopher, chances are as you wear more and it gets more normalized for you, you'll get less excited from it. I found this to be the case for me.

When I use to just take a package out and hold it before taking a diaper out to put on that would be enough to trigger it to happen lol. That's definitely not the case anymore. At the time I probably only wore maybe a few times a year so whenever I did it definitely made it a much bigger deal. After have doing it a few hundred times, I definitely got more use to doing it. I was also younger, late teens/early twenties so I'm sure that was a factor as well.

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21, localblackie, Jorelaxed and 1 other person
dipcuc said:
Wearing a chastity cage means it doesn’t matter if I’m aroused. It’s putting down always. If you are wearing a diaper through choice and not because you are ic then a chastity cage is a logical accessory in my opinion
I have yet to try being caged with a diaper but I've heard good things and it sounds like it could be fun. I'm sorry but I can't help but point out, of course someone with a username and pfp like yours would suggest a cage XD

• Haha
Reactions: localblackie, dipcuc and PadPhilosopher
Also, I mean, you could also try to "handle" things before diapering up and/or while diapered whenever it happens and that'll make it go away, even if it's just temporarily.

• Wow
Reactions: localblackie and PadPhilosopher
NabePup said:
As it's been pointed out by @PadPhilosopher, chances are as you wear more and it gets more normalized for you, you'll get less excited from it. I found this to be the case for me.

When I use to just take a package out and hold it before taking a diaper out to put on that would be enough to trigger it to happen lol. That's definitely not the case anymore. At the time I probably only wore maybe a few times a year so whenever I did it definitely made it a much bigger deal. After have doing it a few hundred times, I definitely got more use to doing it. I was also younger, late teens/early twenties so I'm sure that was a factor as well.
True; being past the halfway point on my statistical lifetime has yielded dividends in being calmer at times.

• Haha
Reactions: NabePup
NabePup said:
Also, I mean, you could also try to "handle" things before diapering up and/or while diapered whenever it happens and that'll make it go away, even if it's just temporarily.
Before, yes. While, no. Before can help point those energies away from diapers, especially if it's enough before that the tactile presence of a diaper isn't in the picture yet. During will reinforce the connection and make it more of a hassle.

Last edited:
Reactions: NabePup
PadPhilosopher said:
True; being past the halfway point on my statistical lifetime has yielded dividends in being calmer at times.
I appreciate your phrasing xD

• Haha
Reactions: PadPhilosopher
NabePup said:
I appreciate your phrasing xD
It was meant to be amusing, and I'm glad someone found it so. 😁

Reactions: mybebaby101UK and NabePup
NabePup said:
I have yet to try being caged with a diaper but I've heard good things and it sounds like it could be fun. I'm sorry but I can't help but point out, of course someone with a username and pfp like yours would suggest a cage XD
lol well if the name fits 🫣🤣

Like @PadPhilosopher mentioned, Navigating arousal while wearing diapers can defiantly present challenges. When aroused, the diaper's fit could alter, potentially moving the leak guards compromising effectiveness and increasing the risk of leaks. Some brands offer tall leak guards, but not all. Arousal might make it harder to pee comfortably too.

Try reframing your relationship with diapers, disconnecting them from sexual contexts. This mental shift takes time, but it's achievable. Relaxation techniques can aid in this process. Ultimately, it's about allowing your mind to adapt and normalize diaper use beyond sexual connotations. Everyone's is different, but this is my personal experience.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cottontail, localblackie and PadPhilosopher
You need to make sure you have the tapes creating as much diaper up front as possible. When your little guy gets excited he will be pointing upwards which gives you much smaller area to capture your pee. If you’re in public around people then pray for the best. If your alone then carefully move your hand to create a bit of diaper covering the top of your guy to make sure your steam doesn’t stick out the top and not get absorbed. Controlling your release slowly will give the smaller area more time to disperse the flood. Even better pee often in smaller amounts

Reactions: PadPhilosopher
Back