Best non-sweat inducing diapers?

dolecrush

Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Okay I'm relatively new to the whole ABDL grade diaper thing, and have only used two types of ABDL diapers. (The ABU Simple and Preschool Cloth-backed) I have gripes with both of them, especially the sizing on the Preschools, but they are the only diapers I've used that don't create a hotbox around me as I sleep. Granted I've only used two different types so I'm wondering if any of you more experienced people have a recommendation for me to try.

dolecrush said:
Okay I'm relatively new to the whole ABDL grade diaper thing, and have only used two types of ABDL diapers. (The ABU Simple and Preschool Cloth-backed) I have gripes with both of them, especially the sizing on the Preschools, but they are the only diapers I've used that don't create a hotbox around me as I sleep. Granted I've only used two different types so I'm wondering if any of you more experienced people have a recommendation for me to try.
Maybe you can try ABU cloth backed Cushies?

Honestly, diapers get hot. Some are worse than others, but, eventually, your body starts to get used to it and you may not sweat as much or notice it quite as much. When I first started wearing tape on diapers I got the "hotbox" feeling as well, but overtime it got better.

I use Seni Super Plus and Seni Quatro diapers all the time. They are cloth backed and seem to stay cooler because they breathe.

Reactions: RedPandaDL
It depends on if you really need a thick premium ABDL diaper. If not, there are a lot of cloth backed options. Abena M4 or M3, Seni Super Quatro or Super Plus, Attends Premier, Northshore AirPremium or Air Supreme, and some others.

I've never had a problem with sweating under my diapers. I wear cloth prefolds and plastic pants only and of course I wet them regularly during the day so not sure how I'd know if I'm also sweating.

I've had good luck with Northshore Air Supremes. I wear one when working out at home and they're comfortable and absorbent and
I don't sweat any more than I would wearing regular workout clothes.

Back