Best Laxatives?

Atotom912

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Ever since my first few experiences wearing/messing/wetting, I've thought about taking a laxative to see what the experience is like and if it is better than just eating a lot of fiber and drinking a ton of fluids such as water, tea and coffee. Which brand/type of laxative you would recommend?

For me it's good old fashioned prune juice. Been on the market for years and to me it tastes good too.

Would think any form of laxative will do the job just fine. Must admit I do like the idea of a laxative so you have no idea when or where that diaper will get filled. Chocolate bars also work well for an uncomfortable mess

I recommend MiraLax or Magnesium Citrate. Just don't use them too often. Only do it once in a while.

Tend toward gentle laxatives. Normally, I say don’t fuck around with laxatives, but normal dosages of miralax are good even on a regular basis. I wouldn’t do that, burn I’ve seen no indication it forms any rebound habit. Prunes and prune juice are great. I’ve heard pears do good things, too. And Metamucil is generally good for you with lots of water.

Reactions: Diaper44
None, will utterly fuck your body up. But if you really want to use them remember to drink lots as they will dehydrate you very quickly.

Or lot's of coconut, a very good natural laxative. Lot's of saturated fat.

I occasionally use Dulcolax Pink. Two tiny pills produce good results without any cramping.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1622187369064.jpg
    FB_IMG_1622187369064.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 3
I prefer to use a suppository (or 2) that works quickly rather than a laxative whose time to effect is less predictable.
I tried dulcolax pills, but I got bad cramping from those. I only tried that once.

I also tried marshmallows (using them like suppositories, but using 6 or 8 of them), and that worked really well as well.

Eat a bunch of cherries. For me these work better than prunes.

I'm on Metformin ER for type 2 diabetes and I've shit my brains out from it!! After all that mess I'm pretty much benched for the day.😳

Back