Best diaper of 23 is?

Littlebabyd

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
What's everyone's opinions on the best diaper of 2023?

Reactions: Canadianfalls
It's got to be Northshore's MegaMax or ABU's Little Kings. Both diapers fit amazing and are super comfortable to wear, and last most of the day for me. I don't wear out of need, just out of comfort, and as a way to reduce stress and anxiety.

Reactions: Dry247, ReluctantAdult, DiaperGirly and 2 others
My current favorite is the rearz mega diapers. Add a high capacity booster and multiple floods and it is pure bliss to wear.

Reactions: AndyPandy and Jk95
I would say Little Kings is the best. Everything reminds me of the way Pampers are made, print, and super comfy. That is my opinion. The only things I don't like about them is that they are almost always out of stock when I want to buy a pack or 2.

Reactions: BabyLink9
Animooz. The cloth shell doesn’t get damp when it’s super wet, and despite trying very hard, I haven’t gotten one to press-out leak yet.

Reactions: Soggytyke11, TigerDL, odd1inSyde and 1 other person
I think Rearz Dreamland would be my choice. Really great diaper. (y) :giggle:

Reactions: ThickandComfy, Jk95 and HappilyDiapered03
Appearance wise I believe TryAgains should get it for the best new release of the year.
Yeah in all I believe Little Kings holds the title for overall best diaper 2 years running, followed closely by AlphaGatorZ.

Reactions: Iron, bugme, TigerDL and 3 others
Best diaper of '23 is the rearz daydreamer. I love the art they used, I adore the semi transparent shell showing just how naughty I've been, the capacity is perfect for staying in a single diaper all day.

Reactions: ThickandComfy, AndyPandy, Teddy and 2 others
Of the best new diapers of 2023, I would go with TryAgains also. Honorable mention to AdventurePuffs by KitInitiative (came out in 2022 actually), which caters to the fantasy gamer side. Extra kudos that company really has excellent customer service from what I experienced. 😁👍 P.S. I’m interested in also trying out the new InControl BeDry Premium that has come out in this 4th quarter of the year.

Reactions: Dry247, theancientmariner and Sealander
TryAgains. Specs and print on point.

MetalDan86 said:
Of the best new diapers of 2023, I would go with TryAgains also. Honorable mention to AdventurePuffs by KitInitiative (came out in 2022 actually), which caters to the fantasy gamer side. Extra kudos that company really has excellent customer service from what I experienced. 😁👍 P.S. I’m interested in also trying out the new InControl BeDry Premium that has come out in this 4th quarter of the year.
Well TryAgains are a cute diaper granted, but they were only available in the US, are now completely sold out, and at $49.95 for a pack of 10, that's like $5 a diaper.

Rearz Daydreamer are available in the UK at £24.95 for a pack of 12, which is $31.30 US dollars or £70.95 for a case 3 x 12 packs 36 diapers in total $88.94 in US dollars.

So while it is true that TryAgains are a cute diaper @ $5 a diaper not particularly good value. Perhaps they should TryAgain with the price?:unsure:

Why would they lower the price? They sold out of them.

• Thinking
Reactions: TigerDL and ILuvDiapers
Tungsten said:
Why would they lower the price? They sold out of them.
That's true, can't argue with that, but how many did they produce? :unsure: Still think $5 a diaper is excessive, but hey like you said, people bought them, so yeah. (y):giggle:

Rearz Daydreamer. It's now my go-to. Its absorbency is crazy! The colors are sublime! I love the light scent too. It's the perfect diaper for me :)

Reactions: AndyPandy, Jk95, Teddy and 1 other person
Not on functionality or sizing and purely on looks ninjamas new European unisex spaceship pull-ups.

Nowididit said:
Appearance wise I believe TryAgains should get it for the best new release of the year.
Yeah in all I believe Little Kings holds the title for overall best diaper 2 years running, followed closely by AlphaGatorZ.
The little kings and alphagatorz don't hold up like tykables animooz they so much better hold pee and more they don't feel wet outside cloth diaper like abuniverse cloth diapers

Last edited:
Tykables Waddlers

Reactions: Lostdiapersboy and QTnPLASTIC
ILuvDiapers said:
I think Rearz Dreamland would be my choice. Really great diaper. (y) :giggle:

Did you mean DayDreamer? That's what gets my vote

though we've had quite a few "honorable mentions"...
- Adventure Puffs
- Fairyland
- Mermaid Tails
- TryAgain

• Thinking
Reactions: ILuvDiapers
daydreamers for me, however i did like the little kings a lot. The fit was just a little bit off for me, and i like diapers that come up a little higher.

For me and my personal preferences, definitely the Northshore Megamax Airlock lites! It really is what I'm looking for in a diaper. (reasonable daytime absorbency, plenty thick for me [I think the regular Airlocks would be too thick for me], Plastic landing zone on cloth backing, front and back elastics...)

Back