Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 2 guest views remaining

Being sick, but with a diaper on

DiaperLoverPL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
As I wrote above - I have a cold today and didn't go to the university. So I'm gonna lay in bed for a few hours, but not without a protection. I chose Crinklz Aquanaut diaper, put it on and went to the kitchen to make a morning tea. I've stayed dry maybe for 5 minutes, because I let it go after a long night and now my diaper is a little bit yellow in the front. Such a wonderful feeling...

Reactions: ianwee
I hope you unsick soon

• Love
Reactions: ianwee, CuriousFabio and DiaperLoverPL
I am on day four of covid, I have been 24/7 for everything since I tested positive on Monday. Covid still sucks, but the diapers help make it a little more enjoyable!

Reactions: ianwee, perlFerret and DiaperLoverPL
wiliawi said:
I am on day four of covid, I have been 24/7 for everything since I tested positive on Monday. Covid still sucks, but the diapers help make it a little more enjoyable!
I agree, that feeling of soft butt, ability to pee whenever you want to... it's fantastic.

Sorry to hear you're not well and I hope you feel better soon.

I've been unwell for the past few days and was trying not to wear. I just didn't want to deal with disposal, keeping it hidden and physically changing myself would have been very painful. But it got to the point one morning when I was in so much pain and was so drained I couldn't get out of bed at all and I had a painfully full bladder. In the end, I gritted my teeth and held it until I had some energy to go to the toilet hours later. After that, I realised that at least in the very short term, wearing a nappy can be very helpful. I then got myself into a fresh nappy and was a lot more comfortable. It was quite comforting and relaxing to be padded when feeling so low and it was very practical in helping me to get some better rest without having to cause further pain to rush to the toilet when I just didn't have the energy.

Reactions: ianwee, Deleted member 39193, perlFerret and 1 other person
As a senior citizen wearing 24/7 for dual ic and living alone other than my English Pointer, Sadie, and my trap, neuter, return cat, Tabitha, it’s a good feeling to not have to run to the toilet, when sickness affects you, due to your diapers. When I first had to begin wearing I was rather resentful, but then after an attitude adjustment I made an effort to look for the ways that diapers actually make my life more convenient easier, even safer at times. For me if I get a bad attitude about something or someone it makes it difficult for me to maintain a good attitude towards it or them so I try to catch and remedy this before I get too cantankerous.

Reactions: ianwee and AttilaThePun
Hope you feel better soon, I wasn't feeling to great over the weekend either.

That is however possibly one of the greatest points about being ABDL, being laid up in bed feeling like absolute crap, suddenly getting an urge to go and realising you don't actually have to move, feeling the way you do, to relieve yourself. Almost like you are peeing the pain away temporarily.

Reactions: ianwee, CuriousFabio and perlFerret
Sorry to hear you're not well and I hope you feel better soon. Very true a diaper helps you be a little more comfortable when you don't feel well especially if constantly tired

Last edited:
I hope you get well soon! Being padded while sick was always nostalgic for me. I hope it can provide some comfort when you are otherwise feeling unwell.

Reactions: perlFerret, ianwee and mistykitty
BenNevis said:
Sorry to hear you're not well and I hope you feel better soon.

I've been unwell for the past few days and was trying not to wear. I just didn't want to deal with disposal, keeping it hidden and physically changing myself would have been very painful. But it got to the point one morning when I was in so much pain and was so drained I couldn't get out of bed at all and I had a painfully full bladder. In the end, I gritted my teeth and held it until I had some energy to go to the toilet hours later. After that, I realised that at least in the very short term, wearing a nappy can be very helpful. I then got myself into a fresh nappy and was a lot more comfortable. It was quite comforting and relaxing to be padded when feeling so low and it was very practical in helping me to get some better rest without having to cause further pain to rush to the toilet when I just didn't have the energy.
Sorry to hear that you’ve been so unwell and I hope you’re back on the road to recovery really soon. Keep smiling. 😊

Reactions: ianwee and BenNevis
DLmikey said:
Sorry to hear that you’ve been so unwell and I hope you’re back on the road to recovery really soon. Keep smiling. 😊
Thank you for your kind post. I've got a long slog now on treatment but at least picking up from the lows of the previous week. I love your positivity! 😊

Reactions: mistykitty, Deleted member 39193 and ianwee
Hope you feel better by Christmas day, Ben Nevis. Meanwhile, enjoy being diapered!

Reactions: BenNevis
ianwee said:
Hope you feel better by Christmas day, Ben Nevis. Meanwhile, enjoy being diapered!
Ah thanks @ianwee! :)

DiaperLoverPL said:
As I wrote above - I have a cold today and didn't go to the university. So I'm gonna lay in bed for a few hours, but not without a protection. I chose Crinklz Aquanaut diaper, put it on and went to the kitchen to make a morning tea. I've stayed dry maybe for 5 minutes, because I let it go after a long night and now my diaper is a little bit yellow in the front. Such a wonderful feeling...
THE BEST, its comforting and relaxing

Been in the same boat since Christmas Day. Since I’m a bedwetter and I knew I would likely be sleeping a lot I have been padded ever since. It’s been nice to not have to get up and go to the bathroom when I’m awake and not have to worry about leaking when I inevitably fall asleep on the couch. Plus it’s better fighting the cold and aches only 2 times per day to change than 8-10 times a day to use the bathroom.

I tested positive yesterday. So I have 4 more days before I go back to work. I’m a little low on diapers. I’m going to need to order today. Hopefully you all don’t get sick.

Back