Being shown affection by your Caregiver?

PaddedMewtwo

Autistic diaper lover
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
I do not have a Caregiver myself but do any of you babs and tots like being given love and affection by your Caregiver?

Like having cuddles, snuggling on the couch under a blanket and being told you are loved?

I also heard that some ABDL’s feel loved when their Caregiver changes their diapers, is that true for you?

Reactions: AComputerGuy, jakeypoo, PichuCubJacob and 1 other person
I have cerebral palsy and actually need total care for everything as a BIG. I'm a hugger, I LOVE to give hugs to all my caregivers, and they hug me back. It's so important for me to feel love that way. I just started my journey of being an AB around my caregivers, so far they have continued love and hugs, it's great! Hope you find that affectionate caregiver you're looking for.

• Love
Reactions: jakeypoo, Kittyinpink and PaddedMewtwo
So I have done a lot of soul searching for my own needs and wants. I don't affiliate as a Adult Baby and my Diaper Lover side is very personal. I have a lot of stress in my life which I need relief from. My wife is very supportive to a limit. I don't want to expose her to diaper changes for example. Lately she showed me the kind of affection you are suggesting in the OP. This was a change from our normal intimacy as she cuddled me more and talked a lot using supportive works and told me she loved me. She has started to recognize that I like it when she calls me "her little boy". So it was incredible. I can't say how lucky I feel to have such a super supportive wife. I can only wish that everyone could experience this in their personal lives.

• Love
Reactions: AComputerGuy, Diapercutie and PaddedMewtwo
If you mean a caregiver, as in a professional who is paid to help people with physical issues or are IC, then I can’t comment.

If you mean a caretaker, as in a partner/friend/family member, then I can.

My current GF knew about ABDL interests before we met (online) and she happily joins in and enjoys taking care of my little needs
She has a 32gg which make the most wonderful pillows when I cuddle up after being changed or whilst being given a bottle.
It’s a fantastic feeling of being truly loved.

• Love
Reactions: Lyric, PNW509Little and PaddedMewtwo
Forced said:
If you mean a caregiver, as in a professional who is paid to help people with physical issues or are IC, then I can’t comment.

If you mean a caretaker, as in a partner/friend/family member, then I can.

My current GF knew about ABDL interests before we met (online) and she happily joins in and enjoys taking care of my little needs
She has a 32gg which make the most wonderful pillows when I cuddle up after being changed or whilst being given a bottle.
It’s a fantastic feeling of being truly loved.
That's a 32J here in the US!! Talk about pillows! I am very lucky to have a set of DD's that I get to cuddle up to most the time, but wow. Kudos!

Reactions: Forced and PaddedMewtwo
My wife changes my diapers exclusively and I love her for that among many other reasons. She also dry nurses me in the evening before we go to bed. Her she wears a 32DDD bra and its sooooo soft, warm and cozy to suckle.

• Love
Reactions: jakeypoo and PaddedMewtwo
I had a little thought about this a while back

I can build it up in a few points:

• Security - Climbing up into a lap of someone you trust to give a warm hug and watch whatever is on TV as a method of distracting from the days worries. Able to relax and escape from reality a little
  • Reminders - There are little things a CG does to remind you who you are. This could be names like "little Bob" or simply asking what kind of colored bottle you want to drink juice from. Padding changes could go here too.
  • Bonding Time - This is more 1-to-1 focused time this could be reading a book or helping with arts+crafts. I'll include bathing time in here, I do enjoy keeping my little ones clean, and also being cleaned myself. I think it shows care. Cleanliness is important in life.
The core reason I like being the 'Big' is I like seeing how well my 'little' responds to those little reminders and ensuring they are looked after cleaned, food, clothed. Just like a real kid, but with less temper tantrums!

• Love
Reactions: PaddedMewtwo
Honestly, I've never had a caregiver IRL.

I'm not sure honestly. I'm scared of the feeling of that kind of vulnerability but I crave it.

Reactions: Lightstreak2553, Diapercutie and PaddedMewtwo
Never had one, but I would give it a try. Im curious to take this lifestyle one step further and feel even more cute/little haha 😆

Reactions: Diapercutie and PaddedMewtwo
I don’t have a CG but I do have a fiancé. She is very accepting of my baby side most of my time as baby is spent on my own however I love any cuddles and snuggles, I mean who doesn’t. X

Reactions: PaddedMewtwo
Back