siysiy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
Hi everyone.

Today I am taking my counter balance forklift test. I am really anxious at the moment.

What do you do when you have to Adult and you are going to he doing something that is making you anxious?

Hopefully I will pass.

Hugs

I have struggled with anxiety all my life, in a pretty significant way. I don't know of any way to dissolve anxiety in the moment, but it has helped me to remember that anxiety attacks usually don't stick around for more than thirty or forty minutes. Sometimes I will close my eyes and focus on my breathing. For each breath I literally think the words in, on the inhale and out, on the exhale. Doing that and taking slow and deep breaths can help.
Don't worry too much about your forklift test. If it's a practical ot will not be that bad. Just focus on safety. The proctor is not judging you on how fast you complete your corse. If you don't move very slow and you move precisely with safety in mind, you'll pass. I hope I helped a bit.

Best of luck,

Reactions: perlFerret
I passed my forklift test.

I'm a forklift driver now. 😁🏅🏆🍪🍭🍩😻

Reactions: sdweasel, Lightstreak2553, Lumos and 2 others
Good job, and congratulations. Remember what you've learned about safety, and do your best not to get complacent as you get more experience. These things happen naturally over time as we become more comfortable driving and working around forklifts, but forklifts are dangerous. If you are vigilant and mindful while working you should never have an accident. I wish you the best, and once again I applaud your achievement.

Reactions: sdweasel and siysiy
ABoy said:
Good job, and congratulations. Remember what you've learned about safety, and do your best not to get complacent as you get more experience. These things happen naturally over time as we become more comfortable driving and working around forklifts, but forklifts are dangerous. If you are vigilant and mindful while working you should never have an accident. I wish you the best, and once again I applaud your achievement.
Thank you. Hugs

I get nervous about anything new, but that’s because I don’t have the experience and typically overreact and make it seem harder than it is.

It just takes time and an attempt to see how you do on something, regardless of how you see the results. Congratulations, you should feel proud.

How did you get on? How did it go?

What ever you want is just beyond your fears. Past the field of indecision and the hill of “what if”.

siysiy said:
I passed my forklift test.

I'm a forklift driver now. 😁🏅🏆🍪🍭🍩😻
Welcome to the forklift operator’s club! The test isn’t hard at all. I’m happy it worked out for you

Back