Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 3 guest views remaining

Be Honest With Me. Can You Tell I'm Wearing a Diaper Under My Jeans? šŸ¤”

Not noticeable, your jeans is a bit slack. But I wonder if your behind is more noticeablešŸ¤”

Also, it might not be noticeable now, but as it gets wet, and more wet, it will expand and then it shall be a bit more noticeable. And wet to a point it leaks, then everyone will understand that something is going onšŸ¤ŖšŸ™ƒ

• Haha
Reactions: ABDElsa and AttilaThePun
BabyLouise said:
Dotty Diaper Pride diaper and plastics. It takes up to 5000ml so it is thick. I need that capacity when I am out.
O OK yep those would DEFINITELY show under Jeans. šŸ˜

Exactly, @DLBIG ;)

It's not noticeable until it is.

Years ago, I went into a Pier 1 store in an ABDL diaper that was maybe kinda wet.

I defo heard the store employees snickering and for sure heard them saying the word "diaper".

But you have to account for the situation. I was traveling on work in Spokane right next to my hotel and went into the store in the morning. No one else was there so people tend to notice things depending on the situation.

• Love
Reactions: ABDElsa and LePew
I feel like a lot of people are depending on others to just not be paying attention. This is not a reliable way of keeping your diapered status hidden, it literally relying solely on others being oblivious.

Wrapping a sweatshirt around your waist is an effective method of hiding a diaper. Wearing a long raincoat or jacket is effective as well. Those methods actually work.

Relying on people to be oblivious does not work reliably. They wonā€™t say anything to you but ā€œno one says anythingā€ doesnā€™t mean they donā€™t see it.

• Love
Reactions: AttilaThePun, ABDElsa and HappyCamper
BabyLouise said:
Dotty Diaper Pride diaper and plastics. It takes up to 5000ml so it is thick. I need that capacity when I am out.
I have some "DayDreamer" from Rearz that are thick they advertise it'll hold 11,000 ml, of course that's not actual wearing in the real world. I am IC and have to wear anyway but I have worn the "DayDreamer" out to the store with nothing said, Don't know if I would wear to the doctors office but I wear just a plain white plastic backed diaper, I get my bladder and kidney's ultra sound every 3 months so the nurse and tech. gets an eye full, but has never said anything bad to me, actually there really professional and see this sorta thing all the time for sure with people my age.

• Love
Reactions: AttilaThePun and ABDElsa
LePew said:
I feel like a lot of people are depending on others to just not be paying attention. This is not a reliable way of keeping your diapered status hidden, it literally relying solely on others being oblivious.

Wrapping a sweatshirt around your waist is an effective method of hiding a diaper. Wearing a long raincoat or jacket is effective as well. Those methods actually work.

Relying on people to be oblivious does not work reliably. They wonā€™t say anything to you but ā€œno one says anythingā€ doesnā€™t mean they donā€™t see it.
For those of us that have to wear we don't flaunt it around or make a big deal about it, the more of a deal you make out if it the more of a chance that somebody will actually notice, maybe not say anything but still notice. (anyway that's how I feel after being IC for 23+ years).

• Love
Reactions: ABDElsa and LePew
DLBIG said:
Not noticeable, your jeans is a bit slack. But I wonder if your behind is more noticeablešŸ¤”

Also, it might not be noticeable now, but as it gets wet, and more wet, it will expand and then it shall be a bit more noticeable. And wet to a point it leaks, then everyone will understand that something is going onšŸ¤ŖšŸ™ƒ
Didn't plan on wetting it that day anyway so, that DEFINITELY wasn't an issue. Very very rarely can I wet discreetly in public or at work due to not being able to change until I return home. However on some federal Holidays if I'm the only one there since I usually voluntarily go in so as not to lose money and hours. I work for a smaller local newspaper business that doesn't offer paid days off. So, with no one around I can freely wet my Diaper! Another occasion I'd wet my Diaper multiple times would be when going to a good long movie so as not to miss anything by running to the bathroom. šŸ˜ like say...the 25th anniversary screening of James Cameron's Titanic I saw back in February! After the 3 hours and 17 minute movie my Diaper was VERY wet! šŸ’¦šŸ˜Š

HappyCamper said:
For those of us that have to wear we don't flaunt it around or make a big deal about it, the more of a deal you make out if it the more of a chance that somebody will actually notice, maybe not say anything but still notice. (anyway that's how I feel after being IC for 23+ years).
If I was IC, I wouldnā€™t sweat it either.

• Love
Reactions: AttilaThePun, HappyCamper and ABDElsa
  • Love
Reactions: AttilaThePun and ABDElsa
LePew said:

And these days, people seem to feel entitled to say rude things out loud to strangers in public. No manners anymore. So some busy body will feel they must mind somebody else's business.

Reactions: HappyCamper
ABDElsa said:
Didn't plan on wetting it that day anyway so, that DEFINITELY wasn't an issue. Very very rarely can I wet discreetly in public or at work due to not being able to change until I return home. However on some federal Holidays if I'm the only one there since I usually voluntarily go in so as not to lose money and hours. I work for a smaller local newspaper business that doesn't offer paid days off. So, with no one around I can freely wet my Diaper! Another occasion I'd wet my Diaper multiple times would be when going to a good long movie so as not to miss anything by running to the bathroom. šŸ˜ like say...the 25th anniversary screening of James Cameron's Titanic I saw back in February! After the 3 hours and 17 minute movie my Diaper was VERY wet! šŸ’¦šŸ˜Š
After 3 hours and 17 minutes of water effects onscreen, mine would be, too! LOL

• Haha
Reactions: ABDElsa
BigAl1 said:
I learned long ago. Not to worry about it. I see woman who wear leggings showing they have protection on. It probably don't matter to them.
Yes there is a lady in her 40s I see about in our town. You can't mistake that she wears nappies but she doesn't seem to care.

• Love
Reactions: HappyCamper, ABDElsa and AttilaThePun
Wetshisbed said:
Yes there is a lady in her 40s I see about in our town. You can't mistake that she wears nappies but she doesn't seem to care.
She probably figures she'd create more of a spectacle if she *didn't* wear them!

• Love
Reactions: HappyCamper and ABDElsa
The truth is no one really cares. I wear nappies all the time usually tens maxi slips. My wife eventually admitted you can tell I wear nappies but by then I had given up worrying about it. If people notice so what. They would certainly notice my wet crotch if I didn't wear them.

• Love
Reactions: AttilaThePun, HappyCamper and ABDElsa
AttilaThePun said:
After 3 hours and 17 minutes of water effects onscreen, mine would be, too! LOL
LOL not to mention it was in Real D 3D so, the water was coming right at me!

• Haha
Reactions: AttilaThePun, HappyCamper and LePew
99% of people out there have their face glued to their smartphone to even care.

...the only ones looking for "diaper butts" are us. Nobody cares. Think about this, they may "suspect" or "think" you're wearing a diaper, but they don't know for sure unless you tell them or show them. It doesn't affect their life one bit and even if they did, two minutes later they've forgotten about it unless you make a scene about wearing. I've gone out a fair amount of times maybe a little bulgier or bulky than I should have been, but being 62 nobody cares.

• Love
Reactions: CLPP, Babybub, AttilaThePun and 2 others
Back