Bambino red bearon

eastcoastdl24

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I just tried the bambino red bearon. My first time trying any bambino product. I am very impressed with them. Wore them all day and no leaks. Not even a hint of getting to that point. And they are really cute and remind me of my childhood. I have the catronauts to try tonight.

eastcoastdl24 said:
I just tried the bambino red bearon. My first time trying any bambino product. I am very impressed with them. Wore them all day and no leaks. Not even a hint of getting to that point. And they are really cute and remind me of my childhood. I have the catronauts to try tonight.
Do they have just a regular tapes or 2nd chance tapes? i looked at them on the web sight it and it was hard to tell. They look very nice. i think i will order a sample pack.

Kenzo said:
Do they have just a regular tapes or 2nd chance tapes? i looked at them on the web sight it and it was hard to tell. They look very nice. i think i will order a sample pack.
They are regular tapes but are refastenable

eastcoastdl24 said:
They are regular tapes but are refastenable
Ah okay Thank you for letting me know. ^_^ I went ahead and ordered the sample pack.

Kenzo said:
Ah okay Thank you for letting me know. ^_^ I went ahead and ordered the sample pack.
I don’t think you will be disappointed. I know i wasn’t

I wish Bambino’s were easily available in the UK 😔

Love their catstronauts. Just wish they werent so gosh darn expensive

Sheepies said:
Love their catstronauts. Just wish they werent so gosh darn expensive
I bought a case of those too. Tried them last night. They were nice but i definitely liked the red bearon better. Think next time i will order the cont-raptor. But i have so many other brands to try since now i can wear openly 🤣🤣

Back