Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 4 guest views remaining

bambino diapers

sailorboy69

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I can believe that bambino has shut down. I placed an order a little over a week ago and only received part of my order. any and all attempts to con them have gone completely ignored or as seems possible now gone unseen. I really liked and enjoyed their products. however after this experience i can no longer trust and therefore do business with bambino diaper company any longer.
I have no idea what isgoing on with them, but in lue of what i have experienced i will not continue using there products.

• Wow
Reactions: Jorelaxed and toddler
That is astonishing! I only had one mixed up order with Bambini that they ended up fixing with shipping cost on them. They were the first company that I bought ABDL diapers from in 2009 and were the gold standard in my book for a long time.

Reactions: theancientmariner
they must be going through something, not sure.
the facts in my current situation are simple.
1. I placed an order for two packs of diapers
2. I received one pack of diapers.
3. I emailed support at bambino diapers.
4. I have not received a response.
5. I have tried contacting them several more times without a response to any email sent or contact attempts through the website.

i have not received any kind of response from the company other then a couple of automated responses stating the my message has been received.

• Wow
Reactions: theancientmariner
I just ordered a case on Monday and it arrived yesterday, Ontario Canada here.

so the website was still operating last week, couldn't be shutdown all the way just yet if they seemingly still have stock and selling/shipping them.

Reactions: MetalDan86
PlastiBrain said:
I just ordered a case on Monday and it arrived yesterday, Ontario Canada here.

so the website was still operating last week, couldn't be shutdown all the way just yet if they seemingly still have stock and selling/shipping them.
not real sure what is going on.
I spent and waited about a week and a half to two weeks and never got any kind of a reply at all.
well other then an automated response. nothing!
so as much i i liked there products I will be taking my diaper business somewhere else.
at this point I don’t know ifI could trust them again.
on top of everything else there’s no phone number for contact. I even tried an internet search for the parent company and found anumber. answering machine stated that the messages were only checked on monday mornings.

I am giving up completely on bambino products.
It does not matter to me how much stock is left on their shelves, if they can’t or won’t respond to customer service issues then why wouldI want to do business with them.
at this point i have written off my money and my order. i am don with bambino diapers.
END OF MY STORY

Reactions: littledreamers333
I placed an order recently in the last couple weeks and had no problems. Shipped across country and got them as scheduled.

Reactions: MetalDan86
if anyone is interested let me know and I will post a copy of the packing slip and you can see the mishap.
the packing slip description is for two packs of diapers; However in the quantity column quantity is 1. so whom ever packed the box look at what prod was to be shipped and the quantity and that’s what i received. it just nor everything I ordered.
the main problem is a ZERO response to any emails that I have sent

There's nothing new about not getting a response from their customer support, unfortunately. When this pup actually had an issue and sent an email /used their online form earlier this year, also got the automated response, no human response, but the problem was corrected.

Definitely not saying it's right or good to not send a few words acknowledging the issue / saying it's being fixed, but for whatever reason they don't do it - maybe their system is misconfigured and isn't sending external responses? This puppy would ask, but they don't send responses, lol.

"they didn't send half my order" (it happens from time to time with any company) and "they didn't respond" are both normal for them, not indication they shut down in this case based on my and others experience. It's a frustrating and negative experience when you encounter this behavior.

Hope they can get their stock issues sorted so their inventory is consistently available... But restocking seems to keep happening followed by running out again rapidly for certain products. It's also ironic they have no problem sending multiple (bulk) advertising emails weekly...

I really do like their current products, the quality is great and fits this pups needs wonderfully (when on sale...) 5000 ml absorbency, agreeable fun prints and great fit and feel all make them my daily go-to diaper! Of course, your mileage (and needs) will vary.

ah well
in this case it has now been over a month since this whole debacle began.
as I have stated in previous posts i pacently tried to contact bambino and straighten this out. unfortunately i have absolutely no indication of anything happening on there part.

Back