Balloon diapers

PinkyJujubean

I'm a crazy baby with a head full of jelly
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
One of my friends knows I'm a baby and we were just talking and she says "Do they make balloon diapers? Ones that you can inflate after putting them on?". That would be awesome but I've never seen anything like that. Is that a thing? If so where can I get one?

Reactions: KBoy and ianwee
I’venever heard of such a thing. I wonder how’d they work,

I do know as changing time nears, my diaper often feels like a “balloon diaper” - a “water balloon” !!!

• Haha
Reactions: KBoy, ianwee and PinkyJujubean
I'm not sure but it definitely sounds like something that would be interesting to try. Someone somewhere probably makes them.

Reactions: KBoy, ianwee and PinkyJujubean
I remember a long time ago on some site seeing someone who had come up with an inflatable AIO, it was insanely expensive (like 300 US).
It catered to ABs and the people with balloon and inflation fetishes. It was basically a double layered diaper cover you hooked a pump up to and got really, comically large

Edit:
Did a quick search, ironically led me back to here.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: dogboy and PinkyJujubean
Mommasboy said:
I remember a long time ago on some site seeing someone who had come up with an inflatable AIO, it was insanely expensive (like 300 US).
It catered to ABs and the people with balloon and inflation fetishes. It was basically a double layered diaper cover you hooked a pump up to and got really, comically large

Edit:
Did a quick search, ironically led me back to here.
Oh cool!!

Reactions: Mommasboy
I remember that inflatable diaper too. We must have discussed it on this site.

I have gotten my plastic pants to puff up before, but the slightest movement and they deflate.

On YouTube there are inflatable short. Just search abdl inflatable diaper you will find it.
The picture shows a woman holding up something like blue plastic pants
Hopefully this helps.I stumble across the video.

Well that's any diaper if you pee in it enough...

👉👈 🤭

Last edited:
Kellycares said:
I’venever heard of such a thing. I wonder how’d they work,

I do know as changing time nears, my diaper often feels like a “balloon diaper” - a “water balloon” !!!
Good luck getting anyone to blow that up!

Reactions: Kellycares
I remember seeing an ad someplace on the computer for a blow up beach ball bathing suit. It was essentially like wearing a blow up toy. I know theres some into that stuff and maybe who that item was directed to. It was basically a pair of inflatable plastic pants I'd suppose. It looked more of like a gag or novelty item.

I found these on the internet. Nothing I personally would be into but I guess to each his own. Maybe this is possibly what you might be looking for. But I don't know.
Screenshot_20240125_151138_Google.jpgScreenshot_20240125_151123_Google.jpg

• Love
Reactions: PinkyJujubean
Back