Bad behvior

feetintrouble said:
As for mouth soaping, there are lots of discussions about it on fetlife, with plenty of stuff about the practicalities of it: it's a thing for lots of people, but it's not my thing at all.

Another rule of mine about receiving punishments is that they must not be similar to ones I did receive as an actual child. Oddly enough, I sometimes like them if they are more severe than what I did get. So I like a painful bare-bottom spanking with a slipper or hairbrush, but not a sharp smack on the hand. And I like any amount of restraining or imprisonment, because I never experienced it while growing up.

Blindfolding is always a creative punishment for me, especially if other people are around. They can see me, but I can't see them. I can't tell if they are looking at me, or completely ignoring me. It's intense hearing other people having fun around me, and not being able to take part in it myself, because I can't see a thing. I like "jeopardy" punishments, which last longer if I get something wrong. For example, miscounting spanks, and it starts again. Unable to answer a question, and I stay blindfolded for another ten minutes.
Agreed! I have to admit restraints while blindfolded add earbuds with hypno, or music I don't like is something I've had done once or twice.

Diaperboy27 said:
I just know it was the bar of hand soap, it didn’t taste very good, & grandmas don’t like swearing very much. As for toxicity I mean I’m still alive arn’t I?
My mother and my grandmother who lived with us used Ivory which was promoted as "99.44% pure" if Remember correctly.

Reactions: Diaperboy27
"I'm not mad, I'm just disappointed" is the most common form of punishment when I am in little space. Rather than a punishment, a conversation and discussion about why it was wrong and why the behavior is not good goes a lot further than any spanking, grounding, or timeouts.

Timeouts in fact are actually more of a reward/positive thing for me in middle-space. When I get overwhelmed by the world, taking a timeout is a way to feel better, relax, and get comfortable and cuddly again rather than feeling out of control and unhappy.

As a kid, my parents went through several distinct stages of how they chose to approach discipline. When they were more prone to talking, reasoning, and involving us kids in the decision-making process, we were always much happier and much better behaved. I responded much better to that approach rather than strict behavior A results in consequence B, and even if that was rare for me growing up, of course that is the way I like to be treated in middle/little space. I usually opt for the best parts of my childhood as the groundwork for regressions, and then try to do better and really enjoy the fantasy of it all.

There are certain scenarios though, when I play out things like spankings or other abusive/less ideal memories, and that is a darker but still very interesting approach to roleplaying that I occasionally play out. Getting spanked for wetting the bed for example comes up occasionally when being little/middle, but always as a way of getting to the more reasonable and better parenting style. The spanking is the problem that needs to be overcome, not the bedwetting, and is never the focal point of the regression or fantasy, but merely the means of getting to the happy resolution.

Spanking, aplication of restraining stuff and/or gag...

LittleRugrat45 said:
Sooooo this is for Littles, Mommies and Daddies too. When the little misbehaves either intentionally or not, What are some of the usual consequences for such behavior. Like I'v had the usual spankings and a time out or corner time, There has been early bedtimes, but thats not a punishment for me as I like those. But are there any other creative methods people like to use to discipline a little? I realize it depends on the offence, but go on, throw some things out there. I am curious.
My wonderful wife is my caregiver and mummy and if I misbehave, it's the good old-fashioned naughty step for Maisie. Just for info, I'm male and dress as a little girl of around 2/3 years old. Time out on the step is 10 minutes. If I move from there a single minute before time is up, Mummy adds on another 5 and so on. My pacifier is taken off me and I'm not allowed to move, even with a wet nappy. However, there are cuddles from her afterwards, just to make me feel better. Being toddler-age, it's the perfect excuse to push boundaries. From emptying the kitchen cupboard and making a mess to being cheeky to Mummy by nagging her for sweets before meal times being refused. She then tells me off for sulking or throwing a tantrum. The other alternative is my TV time of 30 minutes before 'PJs on' is taken away from me. Maisie Moo hates missing Peppa Pig! 😄

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: LittleRugrat45 and Diaperboy27
As a little boy I was pulled by the hair on the back of my neck or by the ears. I always found that very embarrassing. And both methods hurt. I often had my ears pressed against my wet bed and my face pressed against the wet sheet. These were mean punishments for me.
I was also very ashamed when my parents exposed me as a bedwetter in front of guests but talked about it in an academic way. Distanced, matter-of-fact and as if I wasn't there.

• Haha
Reactions: Diaperboy27 and CrazySmoker
InkoBubi said:
As a little boy I was pulled by the hair on the back of my neck or by the ears. I always found that very embarrassing. And both methods hurt. I often had my ears pressed against my wet bed and my face pressed against the wet sheet. These were mean punishments for me.
I was also very ashamed when my parents exposed me as a bedwetter in front of guests but talked about it in an academic way. Distanced, matter-of-fact and as if I wasn't there.
Having one's face pressed into the wet sheet while being spanked on the bare bottom was popular when I was growing up. I preferred diapers and rubber panties to that alternative. My bedwetting was discussed openly and I was expected to participate in the discussions. My mother believed that "getting it out in the open" was preferable to keeping it. a "deep dark secret".

I have enjoyed reading the many posts above. I would like to put in a plug for good ol' fashion corner time. Although they share aspects it is not the sane as "time out". Time out is not usually presented as punitive (although in may be experienced that way) and the boy in time out is usually facing into the area of activity. Corner time is banishment and isolation. The boy faces away from the area of activity and no-one communicates with him. He can hear but not see what is going on and quickly realizes that the world goes on in his absence. He longs to rejoin it and when he is allowed to do so he is grateful and much subdued.

I love all the input here... I agree that the best punishments, tend to be ones that worked for us when we were actual kids. like corner time or spankings. (in my case) Now, bring an adult that regresses to being a little, those punishments can be taken a little further with a hint of kink added maybe. Irregardless, It's what you and your caregiver decide on at the outset of the relationship.

I can remember how Ivory Soap did indeed taste terrible. As a little kid, I swore like the SouthPark kids so I was often punished.

Reactions: LittleRugrat45 and Diaperboy27
Back