back and forth

KryanAshford

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
For some reason I keep going back and forth on wanting to switch to diapers permanently. I don't know why I want this. I just know I'm more comfortable in a diaper. I keep fighting it off, but it come back up every other time.

It's what most people call The Purge you wear for a short amount of time then your body says well this isn't right and you stop wearing them then a couple weeks later you decide I want to wear for a little while again it happens to all of us most of the time the reason why the purge happens is someone who said something to you to make you feel insecure in your diapers you really have to put up some gumption to not care or do not give a fuck what people think do not force yourself to a purge. My recommendation is just to do it go at 100% and dont care let some close frends know let them ask questions keep wareing no madder what. But it all take time.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

KryanAshford said:
For some reason I keep going back and forth on wanting to switch to diapers permanently. I don't know why I want this. I just know I'm more comfortable in a diaper. I keep fighting it off, but it come back up every other time.

Surrender to it! ;) Live the dream!

I to go through this, luckily I clear my head and realize that its not something that would be practical for the long term, my heart is out to those that have a legitimate medical condition that need these products vs want these products.
My regular routine keeps me as close to "in diapers" as I want to be, I have a wonderful girlfriend that has developed a "fetish" for her boyfriend to be in them to so wearing as much as I want isn't the problem, the problem is balance, burn out, and health. I've pretty much have all three under control, and there's no need to purge anything, if I want regular underwear then its that, my choice.

Back